Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Providing FREE Car Wash @ Camaro5Fest II

We're proud to announce that we'll be out in full force for Camaro5Fest with a truck load of supplies available at special "fest only" pricing.

In addition to all day demos on Friday & Saturday, great deals on product, and FREE advice we have also worked with Firebird Raceway to have a Camaro Wash Area!!

4 Tents, 4 hoses, and all the Adam's supplies you need to wash your Camaro before or after hitting the track available to use at your discretion and with the advice and tips from our staff to help you!

Washing slots will be available first come first served, no reservations, so get to the track early and get that car cleaned up!! Can't have dirty Camaros running around Arizona now can we! Plus, its a scientific fact that clean cars go faster! :D

39518992-1.png

Me too!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I surprised Dylan didn't tell you...Since your car is on the flyer you must attend!! Failure to do so will require you to buy every forum member a complete detail kit!!!

Okay maybe just buy me one since I thought of the idea!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I tried the search thing and you know me and computers :help:

Just be glad my detailing skills are getting better so your PM box is getting a rest. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No I saw a thread pop up today about some detail somethinganother and didn't want Adam's left out in any way since I kinda, sorta, in some ways, on certain days, if I am in a good mood like Adam's stuff.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Now that is a good one. :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...

Dylan and crew!

Thanks very much for participating in the Fest.

I meant to get over here sooner but I'm just now getting caught up.

You guys by far had one of the busiest booths.

Very well done!

Chris

Dylan and crew!

Thanks very much for participating in the Fest.

I meant to get over here sooner but I'm just now getting caught up.

You guys by far had one of the busiest booths.

Very well done!

Chris

Thanks Chris... we all had a blast and I'd say ours was definitely among one of the busiest spots at the event which is cool. It was great finally getting to meet you and thanks for all your help. You really went above and beyond to make sure we got what we needed. Looking forward to C5F III already :thumbsup:

Archived