Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally ordered my PC, polishes, etc

Vincenzo

Question

It took me a few months of saving but I finally ordered!

The basic PC kit

Americana

2 pack of double softs

SVRT combo

Trim Brush

Carpet Cleaner

Thanks to that 15% off deal :rockon:

I do have one question though. What do you guys think is the shelf life of the polishes themselves?

18 answers to this question

The way I see it, you will be satisfied when you are broke. The 15% sale got me a little closer to satisfied.

:pc:

Haha, I am broke! And not satisfied yet. I have 7 dollars in my pocket and I don't work again till next week, lol.

Thanks guys! I will definitely be keeping this stuff inside.

Man, that 15% off deal was rockin'. I still need to order some APC and leather cleaner before I am satisfied of course :D

The way I see it, you will be satisfied when you are broke. The 15% sale got me a little closer to satisfied.

:pc:

Yeah right! Satisfied? No! It goes on and on!!! I thought I'd be satisfied after my third order, but no, there were just a few more things I needed to get! And I'm still not satisfied. Now I just realized that I want a gallon of WW and a fender brush. Next ime it will be the metro blaster dryer! I keep saying I need an AA group for adams' stuff!!:)

I saw that, actually. But I already have a brush, and the conditioner is not needed because I do not have like leather seats or anything like that. I would just be using the cleaner for the plastic and other cheap stuff Ford stuck in my car.

Thanks guys! I will definitely be keeping this stuff inside.

Man, that 15% off deal was rockin'. I still need to order some APC and leather cleaner before I am satisfied of course :D

check todays Daily Special!

Congrats Ian!

As long as you don't let them freeze or get too hot they will be fine. I have some DS that was made is November of 2007 and it works fine. Just shake you products before you use them.

Agreed. I would suggest keeping the polishes in the house if your garage gets very hot or very cold. Suggested storage temps are 40-80 degrees.

The first summer and winter I had my products, I put them in the garage for the summer and in the basement for the winter. My garage gets hot and ever since then I keep the products in my basement all year round. The basement is pretty steady at 60-70 degrees all year.

Archived