Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I got caught up at work....FINALLY.

Taking a vacation is great but kills my productivity! Took me four days but I did it!

I am a very happy camper!!

I also added three more NICTA courses to my arsenal for investigating fraud. Knowledge is power. Power is money (well...one day).

I went to Trader Joe's and bought some Gluten Free foods, rice pasta and corn pasta. Sunflower seed butter. Eh, sounds ummmm interesting. HAHAHA

Edited by StormChaser

Well, Thursdays we get off early for family time. So I took advantage of that and the perfect weather to do a little wrenching on the '55. Pulled out the sparkplugs to spray some WD-40 down into the cylinders to make sure the pistons aren't seized. Pulled the battery to have it checked and looked at some new plug wires. Looks like I will need to replace my wires, possibly my distributor cap as well.

Notched out my skid plate on the Jeep so there is some clearance between it and the trans pan, cleaned it up and then painted it.

Cleaned out my Americana applicator after I learned of the super hot water + APC trick and it worked like a charm!

Tried getting the one ink stain out of my passenger side front seat and I got it mostly out.

Received a part of a project for the G8 which I'm VERY excited to install and hope it works out very well. Should have this installed in March along with some other goodies :jester:

Debating on which summer tires to go with for the G8 since they will need to be replaced before the summer wheels go back on. I'm leaning towards the Michelin Pilot Super Sports...

Getting my taxes done and looking at houses.

Yeah I think that about wraps up what I have done so far today :D

Went to the Callaway plant in Ct. and got to see a lot of stuff they are working on. There is a lot of good stuff and

was impressed with the engineering work they were doing.

Details down to making sure that all the fibers in the Carbon fiber parts are all aligned.

Wish I could have this for a few days

_BNP7309.jpg

and I like the Camaro hood they were working on.

_BNP7296-1.jpg

Went to another car show on another sunny & warm Saturday! :banana:

Tried to go to a CR-Z meet to check them out, but could not find them.

Washed the wife's car just before it got dark.

Edited by mc2hill

Did my Saturday routine of girls to grandma's and me to the office. Girls went down for a nap and Mama decided a nap on the couch would be nice. I sat on the love seat and watched her nap. I'll never understand what I did to deserve these three lovely ladies but I thank God every day for them.

Back in September the wife and I were in Arizona. She had never seen the Grand Canyon in person so I took her there. She was in awe. I have been to the North Rim but not the South. I told her then that I would love to go there and get lost for about a week. She had always encouraged me to do it, but said I would need to go with someone. Well today my brother said it was a go. Looking forward to possibly walking from the South Rim to the North Rim. Just the 2 of us with no responsibilities and to forget about everything. Picked up some books and a map today to start my research and should take about 3-4 days. Shooting for a week in August. Super stoked about this. Here are a couple of pics I snapped just as the sun was setting back in September.

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Shined up the car. Put it away until Thursday. Our club is hosting 20th Winternationals for Ecklers starting Thursday. Working registration Hope to get some free time and get some decent pictures. Heard there are over 500 preregistered cars. Will see what shows up.:xfingers:

Washed Mama's TBSS. I noticed after this winter's weather, parking outside the garage and her commutes that the water wasn't beading too well so I gave her a coat of Americana in the warm sun. It's 46, mostly sunny and calm, MMMMMMMMMM!!! :D

I notice that my fellow Illinoisan Mark (Golf for Life) is closing in on 1,000 posts. Congratulations! :cheers:

Finally got to change the oil and detail both cars this weekend. I had to wash both cars twice to minimize grinding the build-up into the finish, and rinse in the second bucket a lot more often.

It's been since just before Christmas, and I was getting the jitters looking at the brake dust.

We've had so much rain since Christmas and I've been unusually sick twice since then so.....it's always somethin'.

I kept repeating to myself "Dirt doesn't ruin the finish, bad car washing technique does", but it only helped so much.

Of course brake dust on the paint finish is a different story....can't leave that on too long.

The cars looks so much better, and I could tell they were happy and content in the garage. I sure missed hanging out in the garage surrounded by the smell of Adam's products. ahhhhh.

Had a great day with the wife. She got to go to the mall and buy clothes. And I went to outdoor recreation store to pick up some goodies.

Spent some more time cleaning up the car. Hoping to finish it tomorrow.

Some of you that are outdoor enthusiasts may know about this place. Those that aren't probably not. But it is a great place to pick up gear and decent prices. Everything from ski's to sleeping bags, and everything in between.

Backcountry.com: Free 2-Day Shipping | Outdoor Gear & Apparel by The North Face & Other Top Brands

Dogfunk.com: Free 2-Day Shipping | Snowboards | Skateboards | Snowboard Gear & Clothing | Burton, DC & More A lot of snowboard stuff.

Steep and Cheap: Orage Baxter Softshell Jacket - Men's - $68.99 - 77% off

Hope somebody finds the above info helpful.

After a day at the office I drove up to Aurora to FedEx to get my iPod Nano that was replaced under recall. I went from this one:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1622757021145&id=44edc0f2531485e4a992c93a6041c685&url=http%3a%2f%2fimg.hexus.net%2fv2%2flowe%2fNews%2fApple%2fnano%2fipodnano_1stgen_repair.jpg

to this one:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1544379381319&id=b52463c39e4561dd29bcb1098808b9db&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pyramid.asia%2fimage%2fcache%2fdata%2fapple-ipod-nano-8th-generation-500x500.jpg

As much as Apple has pissed me off the last year and a half (long story for another time) they really made a long long long time customer happy with this.

BTW, when I say long long long time Apple customer I mean it, this was my first computer:

Macintosh SE Specs @ EveryMac.com

I went to work this morning.. Went home, had supper with the Wife.. Went to the FH for our weekly training drills.. Went home, started to watch Hawaii Five-0 on the DVR.. Then got toned out for report of an electrical fire.. That was fun (sad for the homeowners though).. Got home about 20 minutes ago..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't get it. Iam in the middle of doing my normal routine. Iam in the process of making a delivery and I see this guy backing up straight to where Iam parked. Never mind that there is nobody behind him, which would have allowed him a ton of room to go straight back. No he is cranking the wheel hard and headed right for that big brown beast. I drop what Iam doing and run over and tell him to "STOP". He rolls down his window and I proceed to tell him he is going to back right into me. His response "We'll where are you parked?"....:lolsmack: