Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

last night I went with my Fire Co. down to the high school track for Light It Up Blue - Walk For Autism..

I feel like an old man, only did 10 laps (2.5 miles) and I'm sore this morning..

last night I went with my Fire Co. down to the high school track for Light It Up Blue - Walk For Autism..

I feel like an old man, only did 10 laps (2.5 miles) and I'm sore this morning..

Well lots of people can walk 2.4 miles. It is always that last .1 that gets you. :jester:

I ordered 2 solo garden sprayers off Amazon, going to load one up with detail spray and the other with the undercarraige spray, Just have to get in touch to get some stickers for the bottles! Looking forward to being home next month to finally detail my truck, wife said it's got a layer of pollen on it so thick that it looks like I have a yellow tintcoat on it.

Spent the night on the couch trying to find a position in which my sinuses didn't try to pop out of my face...@#$%$# cold! If used Kleenex were currency I'd be ordering the Ultimate Flex kit right now PLUS 5 gallons of Detail Spray.

I spent 4 hours just cleaning the wheels. There are way to may spokes on these things. I was wishing I had different wheels until I was finished.

Then I liked the way they look when I was finished so it was worth it.

Wash the fronts

APC and Turbo stick for the backs (they were dirty - 3 passes)

polish #1 with a round foam pad on the drill

polish #2 with a round foam pad on the drill

BG

Then I was going to go play some golf and the Avalanche would not start

so I ended up getting a battery for it and installing it. I might make it for golf

tomorrow.

I spent 4 hours just cleaning the wheels. There are way to may spokes on these things. I was wishing I had different wheels until I was finished.

Then I liked the way they look when I was finished so it was worth it.

Wash the fronts

APC and Turbo stick for the backs (they were dirty - 3 passes)

polish #1 with a round foam pad on the drill

polish #2 with a round foam pad on the drill

BG

Then I was going to go play some golf and the Avalanche would not start

so I ended up getting a battery for it and installing it. I might make it for golf

tomorrow.

I can't wait for this semester to be over so I can go golfing! I've been so pumped about it for the last month or so I don't know what to do with myself! :willy:

Ordered the Belt line black out kit for my mini and it came today! finished the barn doors, Why i waited so long to de-chrome the belt line who knows. All i know is this is one step closer to my master plan. :D Complete PITA to install though. Took me an hour to do two 14" pieces, and they are the smallest parts on there :willy:

Stupid overly chromed mini. :mad::lolsmack:

I woke up after a great night of sleeping and went to the garage for some quality time with my G8. I dusted off the pollen and Waterless Car Washed her. I then gave her a Detail Spray wipe down. My baby was shiny! I then went to the office for the day. When I came out at lunch time some @#$%$#@ bird had bombed my clean shiny baby 8! times!!! Four on rear window and four on the right hand quarter panel. GRRRR! I got the Adam's samples out of the trunk and cleaned said dookie off with WCW followed by Detail Spray, rear window cleaned with Glass Cleaner. When I went to leave I watched two ravens peck a baby rabbit to death then they ate it. I videoed it but the zoom feature didn't make for a large image but you could hear lil Thumper squealing until he met his demise. Mother Nature is one cruel b@#$#.

Woke up an 0420 and went for my Friday Morning breakfast with some co-workers. Did 225 stops and left work at 1950. Iam thinking they are trying to kill me. Stopped by my brothers house on the way home and discussed our August GC trip and picked up my maps. We submitted our itinerary earlier in the week and are waiting for permits now.

Watching a few videos and found this one that I liked and thought I would share. Iam hoping that we catch atleast one storm like this. August is supposedly the rainiest month. Call me crazy, nuts, stupid...lol, whatever. I love the rain. For me nothing more relaxing than being caught in a dumper in the middle of nowhere, and nobody around to help. End is like something from another planet however.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4DNHFZAG2c&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Desert South West Monsoon Season Part Two - YouTube[/ame]