Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

sat down with the builders and discussed landscaping plans they drew up! the exterior is gunna look sweet! its going to be a mix of granite mulch, and artificial turf in the front, with 2 life oak trees, and large/small plants in a bed next to the house. side yard has a large concrete patio with plants surrounding it, rest of the side yard will be granite mulch. backyard has the rear deck/patio with a winding path to the driveway and a plant bed between the walkways and garage. rest of backyard will be sod for the dogs. they drew in a pool because my wife wants one, but they know we can't do it right now. they also drew in a 3rd tree on the side yard, but we told them to not do it, because we want to add a pond in that location in the future.

post-2402-136818076018_thumb.jpg

Ryan. You mean where not going to be seeing any pics of you running a trencher and cutting and gluing pipe?

As far as my adventure goes I was being scrutinized for 45 seconds travel time from my last stop to where I took lunch on Wednesday....lol.

Edited by LFairbanks

Walked into work for ten minutes and then got the rest of the day off! Thinking about just washing my truck and then washing her car and then deciding from there on what needs done.

sat down with the builders and discussed landscaping plans they drew up! the exterior is gunna look sweet! its going to be a mix of granite mulch, and artificial turf in the front, with 2 life oak trees, and large/small plants in a bed next to the house. side yard has a large concrete patio with plants surrounding it, rest of the side yard will be granite mulch. backyard has the rear deck/patio with a winding path to the driveway and a plant bed between the walkways and garage. rest of backyard will be sod for the dogs. they drew in a pool because my wife wants one, but they know we can't do it right now. they also drew in a 3rd tree on the side yard, but we told them to not do it, because we want to add a pond in that location in the future.

[ATTACH]10394[/ATTACH]

Just make sure they don't over plant the yard. I see this done more than not. Heck, I've been pulling out plants from our yard because of it. People want to have a finished yard when they move in, and then 5 years later, it's overwhelming everything and they have to pull stuff out. Less is more at the beginning. It'll grow...:thumbsup:

Well so far this morning I was driving to work and looked on my dash only to see it say 62. Well I thought it was the temp outside but when my husband drove my car he changed the setting to show MPH. Whoops...I was speeding.:jester:

I have noticed lately that everytime I get into my husband's Tahoe that I try to shift and push in the clutch when I come to a Stop. LOL...no clutch...LOL I am so use to driving my stick shift cars that sometimes I just forget and have to laugh at myself. My husband says "wth are you doing"?? :lol:

Must be the blonde in me.

I hope this isn't too inappropriate, if it is, Mods please remove

Blonde Moment

Edited by 70'sChevyGirl
It was funny but not for the young ones.

Just make sure they don't over plant the yard. I see this done more than not. Heck, I've been pulling out plants from our yard because of it. People want to have a finished yard when they move in, and then 5 years later, it's overwhelming everything and they have to pull stuff out. Less is more at the beginning. It'll grow...:thumbsup:

good idea! i can totally see that happening with what they have planned, i'll discuss it with them later when they give me the estimate.

Washed the wife's car (did the interior last night), and helped my son swap out the receiver in his Civic. Man the wiring harnesses and the dash swap kits make this sooo much easier that it used to be!

I worked on this bad boy!

A wash with Lime Away to get rid of the hard water spots, and then washed with WW, followed by MSS. Then hit all the plastics and vinyl with SVRT as you can see in the photo. We did the boat the same way minus the Lime Away, and it looks great! Sorry I didn't get a shot of it!

41655324-fb12-c1f6.jpg

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

Just got back from the Family Shore House.. Sad day..

Had to go down to get some of our stuff due to a few a-holes forcing us to sell it.. Long story short, my Wife's Grandparent's bought the house a long time ago as a family vacation home. My Wife's grandfather passed away when she was little and her grandmother about 7 years ago. They sold the grandmother's house and rebuilt the shore house to a much larger year round house. Well the other family members screwed it up for everyone.. Maybe I'll tell the long story another time, don't want to be too much of a downer right now..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Started prepping some 1/0 cable for the raptor. Techflex and shrink.

Then went to the pool with the fam.

Off to the American Girl Doll store with my soon to be 6 y/o tomorrow.

Before the 3 ladies got up I Waterless Washed the G8. I then pulled the wife's TBSS into the garage to do the same. It made an awful noise. I went and got the lovely Mrs. and asked when it started making "that falling apart" noise. She hadn't heard it before. We couldn't tell where the sound was coming from but narrowed it down to alternator/water pump area. :confused: I then cleaned her vehicle while she called for a flat bed tow. At least she'll have the cleanest vehicle in their parking lot. :glasses: