Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Was sick so I went to the doctor and he wanted blood work done. And while I was sitting in the chair I got attacked by a retarded person ( yes I know how they are and I'm not being rude, know that they have a habit of touching your arm, hair and such.. I'm fine with that) BUT I draw the line when they grab my hand and 1. Try to bite me or 2. Try to kiss my hand or suck on my finger.. Not sure what the intent was cuz my hand never made it to where she wanted.. Anyways I was mad, will now be scared of a person with those disability and will prob move if one sits beside me again

Put the front end of the truck back together, then a bath, truck was dirty! Really needs a full correction badly, if we don't end up trading it tomorrow a weekend will be planned for the attack.

Wasn't going to wash my car but I think I may have to tonight. There is a bird poop on my drivers door ? I wanted to wait till sat to see if the weather is goina get better cuz I was goina do 1 BG and BW ( that I just got and haven't used yet)

I ordered 130 bucks of Adams today which would have been 153 bucks without the AWESOME FD sale.

New FMP pad, 2 9x9 wash pads, WW kit (cheaper that way) 1 GW towel, 2 pack of SS towel, 4 MF applicators.

I've got to say, I really like the old school synthetic wash pads over the wool mitt. Not quality wise, but JMP.

I've got to say, I really like the old school synthetic wash pads over the wool mitt. Not quality wise, but JMP.

They seem to hold a lot more suds. I know it's been said the merino mitt has natural oils that need to be washed out first but I've done that and used it a bunch of times but I still don't think it holds as much suds as the wash pads do.

They seem to hold a lot more suds. I know it's been said the merino mitt has natural oils that need to be washed out first but I've done that and used it a bunch of times but I still don't think it holds as much suds as the wash pads do.

Agreed 1000%!!!

I washed it until blue in the face with APC and still nothing. Plus IMO the fibers flatten too much. It's just not for me I guess. Shame too... Not cheap! I won't send it back... There's NOTHING wrong with it. It's just not for me.

Chris

Agreed 1000%!!!

I washed it until blue in the face with APC and still nothing. Plus IMO the fibers flatten too much. It's just not for me I guess. Shame too... Not cheap! I won't send it back... There's NOTHING wrong with it. It's just not for me.

Chris

That's exactly how I feel. :cheers:

That's exactly how I feel. :cheers:

The other plus to the synthetics is I can see EVERYTHING that gets stuck in it. I wash it out after every swipe or two so that's HUGE.

Chris

Agreed 1000%!!!

Chris

you could sell it to a fellow Iowa forum member :lolsmack:

you could sell it to a fellow Iowa forum member :lolsmack:

If you come this way, I'd hand it over to you free of charge! :thumbsup:

I'm not going to use it anymore anyway!