Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

rut roh! just received my order and accidentally got the detailers cart instead of the detailers seat! understandable though! its our fault their so busy and mistakes happen. i'd rather have a wrong/missing part here or there than a computer packing everything!

Thanks!! Today is the day! Got the hall all set up and ready to go rehearsal done and were doing some pics before, after we get married.. Supposed to be 30 here today and that's pretty hot for me

Well every one by now our friend is married, so congratulations are in order.

:grouphug:

Congratulations to the newly wedded couple. A lifetime of happiness to you both. :cheers:

Thanks!! Today is the day! Got the hall all set up and ready to go rehearsal done and were doing some pics before, after we get married.. Supposed to be 30 here today and that's pretty hot for me

:grouphug: Congrats Megan!! Make sure that you post up some pics!:grouphug:

We're doing the shots for now since those auto injectors (pumps) are extremely pricey.

Cost of an Insulin Pump - Consumer Information and Prices Paid - CostHelper.com

After 3 days in the hospital I know we've met our deductible for the year:willy: so we will definitely get one this year though we may not use it immediately.

Sorry to hear about this. My wife is type 1 and I can tell you the insulin pump is another life changer. I can't believe we waited so long to switch her to a pump (well, been about 10 years now). If you ever want to talk to someone who lives with a diabetic, let me know, I've seen it all!

Spent the last three days camping with my wife and kid out in the middle of nowhere. Was bummed that I got sick on my GC trip and the wife thought this would be a good family activity and make me feel better about things. Was a good time.

Today we went and picked up 7000 pounds of grass hay for her horses. Need to find another 7000 pounds to make it thru the winter.

Edited by LFairbanks

Got thrown a curve ball when I arrived again (like yesterday). This weekends details were supposed to be a 63 Corvette and 58 Bel Air. They were switched to a Porsche Panamera yesterday and now a new Mercedes S550 today. Oh well, at least the weather is beautiful. :D

Got thrown a curve ball when I arrived again (like yesterday). This weekends details were supposed to be a 63 Corvette and 58 Bel Air. They were switched to a Porsche Panamera yesterday and now a new Mercedes S550 today. Oh well, at least the weather is beautiful. :D

Man!!!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

They were switched to a Porsche Panamera yesterday and now a new Mercedes S550 today. Oh well, at least the weather is beautiful. :D

At least you got something decent today. IMO, you cannot polish enough to get the ugly off the back of the Panamera.

Sorry to hear about this. My wife is type 1 and I can tell you the insulin pump is another life changer. I can't believe we waited so long to switch her to a pump (well, been about 10 years now). If you ever want to talk to someone who lives with a diabetic, let me know, I've seen it all!

Thanks Tim. My father was a type 2 diabetic that believed insulin was the cure all and did nothing else to manage it. He passed in 1988 at 57. My aunt, type 1 diabetic on moms side manages it religiously and is in prime health at the age of 72. I've had a lifetime of "fun" diabetic episodes from low blood sugar rages to middle of the night well being checks. Now I get to experience it in my own home. God blessed me with a wonderful wife and two beautiful daughters. I'll take that anyday considering the alternative.

At least you got something decent today. IMO, you cannot polish enough to get the ugly off the back of the Panamera.

Yeah but I would of loved to be working on some American classics instead of the German stuff.

BTW I kept trying to polish the ugly away but it's still there! :D

a6f80424-084c-b4b4.jpg

I thought that at first, too, but the damn things are really growing on me. I've seen one that was white with black wheels and trim, and I gotta say that thing had presence on the street. It really did look good. :2thumbs:

Did 2 loads of MF towels to finish my 5 load total (terry towels, small work MF towels, large work MF towels, black MF towels, and finally GWDT + glass towels). Went to the gym - 30 minutes on the Stairmaster, washed the truck, and I am spending the afternoon watching the Little League World Series. My son just left to go to my parents for a few days and plans to tube down the Ichetucknee River (float time about 2 hours), so the wife and I are empty-nester's for awhile.

I washed the G8 and right now I'm still sweaty from the layer of BSG I put on her in that warm garage. BSG is setting up and in a few moments I'll go wipe her down.

BSG = WIN ! :thumbsup: (I have Brilliant Glaze as well but I'm a sucker for my BSG!)