Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Watched an accident happen right in front of me this morning. Nothing bad, just a fender bender. I just shake my head at the stupid things people do. I see it all the time. How there aren't more accidents, I don't know. Saw some guy miss his turn tonight coming home on a busy 4 lane road with no shoulder. Just throws in reverse...:willy:

Made a stop and walked back to the car and could hear a bunch of water starting to come down the gutter. Looked down, sure enough. Look further up the road and see it bubbling out of the road in like a 5 foot section.

Quit my part time job at Walmart TLE, finally. Thought it was a good time to bring all my Adam's products in from the garage and somewhat organize them.

post-8580-136818090178_thumb.jpg

Edited by A_HoderSS

Took the day off and enjoyed it. Cleaned up all 3 vehicles. Halloween isn't much fun with the job I have. Not DR's (driver release) at front doors. I know not everybody follows that rule, but they are suppose to. Too easy for trick or treaters to see your package if you haven't arrived home and someone walking off with it. My Adams package was left in plane sight on my porch today when I got home from having a late afternoon lunch with the wife. And then when it gets dark your nervous with kids running back and forth across the street. I have enough seniority that I take this as a personal day every year, and a route that is 95 percent residential.

Busy with tons of washes today due to the hurricane that came thru here. So far I've washed a Silverado 2500, BMW X5, BMW X3 and now I'm working on a MB GL450.

Hopefully I get time to start detailing this right hand drive Amphicar! :D

sury6ype.jpg

Friday 10/26 I flew to Chicago for Pack Expo 2012.. I was supposed to come back home on Tuesday 10/30.. didnt get home until Thursday evening (11/01)..

came home to two broken fence panels and a flag pole that is bent in half..

Friday 10/26 I flew to Chicago for Pack Expo 2012.. I was supposed to come back home on Tuesday 10/30.. didnt get home until Thursday evening (11/01)..

came home to two broken fence panels and a flag pole that is bent in half..

I would gladly have brought you down here to Casa G8. We'd have kept you entertained during your flight holdover. The little ones are always looking for a new "uncle" to climb on!