Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Yes! Keeps oil from coating your intake, TB, and heads. You'd be amazed how much oil's in there.

I run one on my Shelby as well.  When I drained it yesterday, at about 2K miles since I last did so, I got 1-2 ounces of oil out of it.  That's 1-2 ounces LESS oil coating my intercooler... :thumbsup:

post-9610-0-42892000-1373766805_thumb.jpg

As for what I did today...  My wife and I spent the morning at a Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club event.  We gathered at The Ridge at Castle Pines for photos, breakfast, and a bit of car/club talk.  We left there at mid-day for a ~30 mile cruise on the scenic back roads to The Rock House Ice Cream Shop in Palmer Lake.  All-in-all, a very enjoyable time with fellow Shelby enthusiasts.

(Please pardon my lack of photo-stitching skills in the attached.)

post-9610-0-84916200-1373767585_thumb.jpg

Additional pics of the cars in attendance are located here.

Edited by Norton

Yes! Keeps oil from coating your intake, TB, and heads. You'd be amazed how much oil's in there.

I wish I put one on from the start!  I'm almost at 50K..

Bought a house, missed a flight, waiting for the next one. Fml!

Congrats!!!

Yesterday I began cleaning up the Weld Pro Stars on the 55 so I could polish them. These things were a perfect candidate for DWC. I was blown away. I am going to make a thread for the finished products, but here's a pic of me cleaning one of the front wheels.

post-2647-0-51945200-1373811639_thumb.jpg

Gave a big check to the local HVAC repair guy to fix my 14 year old A/C unit . They're a union shop so just showing up on a Sunday starts the meter at $150.00. I think I'll tell my girls to go to trade school... On a plus note the house is nice and cool and the repair guy was very nice.

Never really looked into what it really does.. Worth it?

it's def. worth it.  when I had my LS3 camaro every oil change i would also drain my catch can and i would have anywhere from 1-4 oz. of oil that would have otherwised been sucked through the intake manifold.

Got up before anybody woke up and did grocery shopping for the week.  Then spent the day just hanging out and planning what to do with the week.  Vacation we typically don't have a plan, just come up with it when we get there.  Spent a couple hours with my kid in the pool.  Getting older and bigger and thought he could take dad down in the pool.  All a good time.  Now just researching where to park and visit certain attractions.

it's def. worth it.  when I had my LS3 camaro every oil change i would also drain my catch can and i would have anywhere from 1-4 oz. of oil that would have otherwised been sucked through the intake manifold.

PITA to install?

Sitting on the porch here reading various things on the computer enjoying my cup of coffee.  Funny how it doesn't matter where in the world I'am I still wake up at the same time in that time zone without an alarm clock.  And haven't used an alarm clock at home in years.

Edited by LFairbanks

PITA to install?

Takes 30 minutes max!!!  

My RAM took probably 30 minutes, but that's because I was messing around trying to figure out why they said the spacer they sent me was needed.  I didn't use it... lol 

Yesterday I polished and sealed HALF of the RAM.  Tonight I do the other half, and tomorrow I get to drive it again!  lol  I haven't driven it since LAST Tuesday.  I've been too busy to get the polishing and sealing done and I didn't want to drive it until it was done.  

Tint goes on the front windows tomorrow.  

Chris

I woke up to clear skies which has made for slow fishing so instead I got out the buckets and gave Mamas's TBSS a much needed bath. I followed up with a Detail Spray wipedown. She's all pretty and shiny sitting in the driveway.

Did a strip wash on the G8 using my Karacher pressure washer and foam cannon for the first time.  I've had both for awhile, but never got around to usoing them.

I used the Spray Sealant for the first time tonight as well.  

The car will be spending some nights outside soon when the Sierra gets pulled into the garage to poilish with the recently purchased Cyclo and Flex with the new polshes.

I didn't fog the panels, just applied directly to the pads.  It's hard to tell coverage, so hopefully I got a good application on.  But, seems really easy to apply and remove.  Need to get more.....