Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Got half of the basement ceiling that I'am finishing for a friend sheet rocked.  Had a good day doing it.  It is coming along and starting to take shape.  Car washing and bbq tomorrow.

Edited by LFairbanks

I have been compound and polishing my camaro whenever I had time.  Finally finished the correcting the remaining parts of the cars and sealed the car with the new liquid paint sealant.  Up next is dressing the trim and installing my new vinyl hood scoop and the car is all done..

Yesterday I left the garage door open to get sun on the hood of the G8. Why? So I could put some touch up paint on yet more rock chips. :mad:  While I was out there the spare tire got checked and aired up, vacuumed out the trunk and sacrificial winter floor mat got rinsed off. Today the TBSS and booboo van get washed.

When I went to lunch today it was such a great day outside.   Then when I left the office to head home noticed that it was 70.  It was warm enough that the AC came on in the SUV driving home and when I walked in the house it was running.  

6-8" inches of snow + high winds tonight/tomorrow...oh joy!  :mad:

We were supposed to get a few inches and I walked out this morning to damp concrete and NO snow.  YAY! 

Touched almost 70 degrees here in Northern Virginia yesterday, but we get a low of 20 tomorrow.  I think we might be missing the snow sweeping up across the to the north and east, THANK GOD!

Love these mornings where it is still dark but you can tell the sun is coming up.  The birds are chirping and the sky is blue.  Took me back to when I was in the Grand Canyon back in May and we would start the day early.  Spring is coming.  In fact the first day of Spring starts this Thursday March 20th.  

Re-dyed my steering wheel, completed my triple HSV gauge install, replaced tail lights with some off a V6 car, but I'm not sure if they'll stay or go. I also de-badged the whole car to get it ready for its paint correction.

I still need to get the engine buttoned up so I can drive it, but little by little we're getting there.

post-19-0-37808200-1394930292_thumb.jpg

Heading out to look at a CTS-V wagon for the wife. Would mean selling the TBSS and the XLR, so we'll see. Guess I haven't done it yet, but too excited to wait...

(Hint: two very clean vehicles may be going up for sale)

UPDATED>>>

The CTS was very nice. leaning towards the silver one. It will be the wifes primary car, so she gets heavy influence on decision.

90 degrees out today, cruised there top down, thinking "do I really want to do this?"

Salesman basically echoed my sentiment, thought both were cool cars. Anyhow, I left them with some numbers.

Bruce

Edited by b_pappy

I got my freshly painted rocker covers installed and re-plumbed the PCV system. It's all back together and capable of running now! YAY!

Now for my date with a Flex! Ugh...

post-19-0-91683300-1395015686_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-03601000-1395015723_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-67834200-1395015756_thumb.jpg

The boy came home for Spring Break, so I worked on my Subi (that's he's driving).  I ran out of time, so I still need to do some stuff, but it looks SO much better.  When I did the wheel wells it looked like a pound of mud came out.  :huh:  Did the DWC, APC on the wells and tires, vacuumed the interior, cleaned the engine compartment (complete with In n Out), foamed, 2-bucket, DS and Metro-Vac dry, SVRT on tires, wiper "tray" & other plastics.

Still need to clean the interior, the upholstery, the carpets, door sills & mats.