Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Went to the dentist for a cleaning, stopped by Weather Tech store, then came home for lunch. Wife didn't want me enjoying my day off by relaxing so she "suggested" a few things to do. Instead I grabbed 2 of my bass rods and hit the local pond. I caught 8 largemouth bass in a couple of cold windy hours. 2 were spawning right in front of me as I was getting ready to leave. Small beetle spin and 3" plastic worm were the baits of the day.

Dan,

It doesnt bother you that your garage door openers have different times? ;)

Hahahaha...yes!  Which is why I set both of them and the Weather Station to the same time, but the two garage door openers were just a few seconds off.  Looks like the sawblade clock is a minute fast too... :willy:

Hahahaha...yes!  Which is why I set both of them and the Weather Station to the same time, but the two garage door openers were just a few seconds off.  Looks like the sawblade clock is a minute fast too... :willy:

I have an oven with a microwave right on top in my kitchen... no matter how hard I try, I can't get them to be any less than 1.5 seconds apart. 

Installed my new Carli Suspension upper and lower control arms and track bar. Huge difference in the front end feel of my truck and now I have no clearance issues with my tires.

post-13798-0-78296200-1462129803_thumb.jpeg

Not really what I did today, but I wanted to share.  Proud to say that I have a cousin that performs at a level to where she had the opportunity to perform at Carnegie Hall with her fellow musicians.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=39584650&nid=148

My wife will tell you the first time she heard her play, she describes the experience as making the hair on her arms and the back of her neck stand on end.  

Edited by LFairbanks

Rearranged the lights in the garage to eliminate a dark spot I had on the west side. While I was out there I rehung the ladders on the wall to allow me better access to my Berkeley fishing rod holder. Finally, I swept the floor twice then went in the house to discuss floor options with my wife. Neighbor is talking professional floor coating for both of our garages but the wife keeps pushing Race Deck or Weather Tech tiles.

I know, I know, first world problems. :D

Finally got rid of the factory base model stereo deck and installed a Pioneer AVH-X4800BS.  Looks, sounds, and operates much better; not to mention the added features.

James, I am sure you will love it. I just upgraded to an Avic 8100 and really like it.

I really like it so far.  The Pioneer App Radio Live is nice as I can use the nav from my phone and it has a lot of nice features.  I'll have to get out the user manual to learn more about it haha.  I have had several Pioneer units in previous trucks but they were all single din so this one has a little bit of a learning curve.

That's one hell of a deck you got! 

You know I have to agree.  The Android Auto on mine works way better than I would have thought. Even the hands free stuff works and sounds great.

I am still figuring mine out as well.

Absolutely.  I have an iPhone, but the control and capabilities of the head unit when pair with my phone is unreal compared to just a 3 years ago when I bought my last stereo deck.  And there are all kinds of sound settings I have never used.  The listening position and timing correction are especially nice for a crisp sound tailored to your position in the vehicle.

Does yours have the mic input thing for Auto EQ?  If so and it's something you want to try I will mail you the Pioneer Mic and you can do it and mail it back when you are done.

Yes, I do have the input for it.  Is it worth doing? I haven't read up on it at all yet.  I guess I will have to check it out.  I will definitely let you know if I am interested though and I really appreciate you letting me borrow your mic.