Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gave foam gun another try.....

694doorbird

Question

When I bought my foam gun a while back, I used it with Meguires Gold Class soap. Mainly because I was low on Adams soap. Needless to say I was totally unimpressed with it and put it away. Today, I decided to give it another chance with Adams soap. What a difference!!!! I'm very impressed with it now.

Last time I gave the Charger a bath, once again Meguires stuff, and my wife noticed that it just didn't pop. When I got done today, I was told the luster was back.

Thank you Adam and team :2thumbs:

ps... of to do the Ranger now.

16 answers to this question

you can leave the soap mixture in the gun, FYI

I did do this the other day tho, my neighbor came over after I was rinsing and asked what it was, so I showed him..

When I bought my foam gun a while back, I used it with Meguires Gold Class soap. Mainly because I was low on Adams soap. Needless to say I was totally unimpressed with it and put it away. Today, I decided to give it another chance with Adams soap. What a difference!!!! I'm very impressed with it now.

Last time I gave the Charger a bath, once again Meguires stuff, and my wife noticed that it just didn't pop. When I got done today, I was told the luster was back.

Thank you Adam and team :2thumbs:

ps... of to do the Ranger now.

I used the gold class before adam's shampoo and yes I did see a difference. I think Adam said in one of the washing videos that their soap sudded alot more and I agree.

I use gold class on the dd and I tried it in the foam gun and it was 50% less sudsy vs Adam's. I'll probably just use Adam's all the time once the gc runs out. GC really isn't bad but Adam's is that much better :)

I used the gold class before adam's shampoo and yes I did see a difference. I think Adam said in one of the washing videos that their soap sudded alot more and I agree.

Archived