Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic @ Thompson Racing 16APR2011 Feat. Junkman

I don't even know where to start. Truely a fantastic event!

Thank you Adam, Ashley and the rest of the gang in Boulder for getting everything together and on time for the event! You really pulled through for me! Also, thanks to all the other suppliers for getting the goods in on time!

Thank you AJ for bringing your bag of smiles laughs and giggles to hand out to everyone. You are always a trip!

Thank you Brandi and Sandi and Patrick for making this happen. Without you, this event would not have been what it was.

Thank you Carmen and the rest of the VCA for making this happen as well! Without you, the Junkman would not have been here!

And thank you to all the diehard Adamaholics who braved the tsunami to attend. This was hands down the worst weather possible and we practically packed the house! These are some dedicated folks!

No thanks to you mother nature!

Bob, Pete, Dave, thanks for the help at the show. I know you guys know car polishing and the Adam's line better than everyone and you really helped to keep the clinic flowing.

Call it a small world, but a friend from college walked in the door to our shop Sat. I have haven't seen him in almost a decade and Adam's brought us back together. It was good seeing you again Charlie, we will def. be hanging out more often!

Despite the circumstances, this was a great turnout. We will be having the clinic again at the begining of fall but I might be able to do one this summer. Stay tuned!

thank you Eric! Your kindness was a big reason I made the trip....and of course to get a hug from Junkiebabes. Thank your brothers please. They.said perhaps you could email me a picture of your cousin's horse?

I would make the trip again in a second. You guys are awesome!! What weather? Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I know there are so many people I forgot to thank, don't take it personal if I missed you!

Thanks Lawson for showing up and helping out with the clinic. You're one of the senior guys who helped keep the clinic moving, and helped clean up the soda someone spilled on the Junkman Kit!

Thank you Justin and Mitch from Swan Creek for being so patient. It was my fault you got pushed back. You did an excellent job, thanks for the demo! If anyone doesn't feel like detailing their own car, but wants 100% Adam's products and quality, hit up Swan Creek Auto Care in Lambertville, NJ.

thank you Eric! Your kindness was a big reason I made the trip....and of course to get a hug from Junkiebabes. Thank your brothers please. They.said perhaps you could email me a picture of your cousin's horse?

I would make the trip again in a second. You guys are awesome!! What weather? Lol

Couldnt have done it without ya! We'll get a pic of the horse.

And Brandi wins the award for largest purchase. She is crazy!

I am definitely crazy!!!!!

I seriously enjoyed meeting you and your family!

It was an unforgettable weekend and I can't wait for the next one! :)

Everyone was amazing!!!! I really am glad to put the faces to the names! :)

The philly cheese steak - to die for!

No matter when you hold an event I'll be there...even if I don't need any products! :willy:

I hope you and your brother's enjoy the rest of the banana pudding!

girllll.....next time we bring a lil trailer behind us for all the stuff you bought.:lol:

My horse trailer should do the trick...:banana:

No kidding!!!! Man it was loaded. My airbags kept inflating because of the weight back there! :)

I am glad you made it home safe. You left your brush here. DOH!

Was the garmin better than your paper for you?

Call it a small world, but a friend from college walked in the door to our shop Sat. I have haven't seen him in almost a decade and Adam's brought us back together. It was good seeing you again Charlie, we will def. be hanging out more often!

I'm still in shock man. Awesome seeing you again and definitely looking forward to getting together soon. You put on one heck of a great event in spite of the horrible weather too!

Ha! Ok...so don't pack my brush....lol. toss that and I will get another.one. girl..how bout after I got bug guts and pollen off car...did BG let it haze and wiped off. Then I ran to Best Buy and got a garmin. Should have had one eons ago....just too busy to make a trip to look at.them.

I have urs at the ready to mail back to ya. Thanks a million cuz it took me a different way home which was less traffic. Now I am thinkin what fun I had and how fortunate I got on Adam's forum awhile ago... I am so happy I met you and Paddycake, Thompson boys, junkiebabes, Peter, Dan, Bob , Dave and Larry...the list goes on.

My lil dog Mojo is asleep across my chest-think he missed me. He wants you guys to know my heart grew three times bigger this weekend...

Eric,

You forgot to thank my advertising group for making me deal with this stupid project and missing the clinic:mad:

I, However, Got an A on my section and they got C's....serves them right:D:loser:

BTW: I saw Brad today, he said was up:rockon:

Eric and Charlie reminiscing about their College Days

:grouphug:

How sweet!

Seriously, had a good time Eric. I really do wanna' hang out in the pits with you guys when your racing. As I said I'm only about ten miles from Maple Grove and the fridge is full of Home Brew. If I don't catch up with you before, I'll see you at the All GM Nationals at Carlisle.

:cheers:

I'll have to echo Eric comments, especially the ones about Brandie, Sandra Dee and Patrick. You guys made the trip very memorable for me and I will never forget the shirts. That was over the top! I am truly humbled to be encased in such a way and I will never forget that. A big thanks to Eric for putting me up im my nice digs and taking care of all expenses. I hope it was worthwhile for you and I am always at your disposal.

Can't wait to do it again! :thumbsup:

Love you AJ. In this world you get back what you give, and you give so much to others. The shirts were a small thingu we did to honor you in a small.way.

And you know i love ya cuz I wore heels to that cheesesteak restaurant!!!! Ha ha ha

I think Brandi wants to go again and I really want to go again. Eric was a gracious host and that means a lot to me-it was some doing to leave but well well worth it. I had a ball.

You know the peeps that cud not.go last time wud.like another chance! We can rally the troops if Eric says it is a go!!

I'll have to echo Eric comments, especially the ones about Brandie, Sandra Dee and Patrick. You guys made the trip very memorable for me and I will never forget the shirts. That was over the top! I am truly humbled to be encased in such a way and I will never forget that. A big thanks to Eric for putting me up im my nice digs and taking care of all expenses. I hope it was worthwhile for you and I am always at your disposal.

Can't wait to do it again! :thumbsup:

WHAT'S UP AJ? That sounds like a goodbye speech. :confused:

I've been reading all these posts and realize that I've not said a whole lot!

No one is exaggerating when they say that this was a "family" event; we all met folks that we "knew", just never met formally! And it was like old times all day long. Charlie (SkiPopeye) showed up and reunited with Eric, I got to see an old friend from my teen years who I haven't seen for almost 35 years. Pete, Sandi, Brandi, Patrick, Dan, AJ, everyone, it was a wonderful day and I eagerly look forward to the next one. Dave and I appreciated all of the fun, food, and knowledge that was shared.

Eric throws a great party, he and his brothers are very gracious hosts, extremely nice guys that you want to spend time with, and the Adam's products that followed me home that miserable rainy day were the icing on the cake (the Glass Cleaner is truly the best glass cleaner that I have ever used! I cleaned all of the windows in the house today...in the rain, and not a streak or smear anywhere).

Thanks again to all, especially to the Thompson gang for all of their hard work, we didn't notice a flustered look at any time!:patriot:

Archived