Customer Service 866.965.0400

Planning for more videos. Chime in!

premium

Question

OMG, you guys are asking me to show my process? You want me to give up my fantastic, super wonderful trade secrets?

You peeps are in luck that I no longer do maintenance details.

Will a conversion van work? I can get some Adams wash soap.

Anything else?

I have reviewed all of the products I have except for the Leather conditioner and the machine super wax. Looks like I need more stuff to review, but if all you'd like to see besides "me" on video is the car wash soap its gonna be a small order.

If you havent watched any of my vids, GET ON IT!

I'd like to see a video of you doing a full correction on a black 2000 Frontier! :D

And I bet you have no idea where he could find a vehicle like that to work on... :jester:

If someone mentioned this, sorry for mentioning it again. I would like to see a the PC doing all contours of truck hoods, beds, sides, and the top. My truck has a lot of bumps and curves, especially the roof. Using any of Adams polish's and pads.:rockon:

ditto on this!

If someone mentioned this, sorry for mentioning it again. I would like to see a the PC doing all contours of truck hoods, beds, sides, and the top. My truck has a lot of bumps and curves, especially the roof. Using any of Adams polish's and pads.:rockon:

I will see if I can get ahold of a 2010 Sierra for a detail.

OMG, you guys are asking me to show my process? You want me to give up my fantastic, super wonderful trade secrets?

You peeps are in luck that I no longer do maintenance details.

Will a conversion van work? I can get some Adams wash soap.

Anything else?

I have reviewed all of the products I have except for the Leather conditioner and the machine super wax. Looks like I need more stuff to review, but if all you'd like to see besides "me" on video is the car wash soap its gonna be a small order.

If you havent watched any of my vids, GET ON IT!

As long as EVERY product you use is ADAM's in the video. :D

I will see if I can get ahold of a 2010 Sierra for a detail.

not necessarily a truck in general, just a car with decals or small 1/2/3" spots/curves that they don't show in the Adams Videos. That's what im still a little confused about. I have 6" pads. Should I get the 4" pads or should the 6" be good enough (just use a different technique? hold at angle? hand do those parts?)

I may have to tell that to my wife.. she's still bustin my chops about the Ultimate, lol...

one of the things she has said, 'I could be on a beach somewhere if you didn't get that car wash stuff'

And you could tell her.....sweet cheeks; we could be on a beach for a week, but when we come back the car is still going to need to be washed!

Not sure but I do love watching your vids.:rockon:

Keep them coming, we never get tired of helpful tip videos.

I watched everyone of A.J's, Adam and Dylan's.

I've been using a rotary for over 30 years but some never tried using one nor should they without training, sometimes you just need the rotary.

Just bought the PC which gives me the best of both worlds. :pc:

I'd like to see the Adam's Air Force Master Blaster Car Dryer's in action. Perhaps a comparison of that new big boy to the hand held.

I meant product vids, not to include equipment. After all, the metro vacs are not Adams products.

Archived