Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brand new to Adams and true detailing

cory

Hey everyone. Just thought id drop a line and say I took the plunge a week ago and purchased the Junkman's kit from my local Adams dealer in San Antonio. Minus the Porter Cable which I purchased before from toolking.com.

Originally purchased to correct fuel stains on my Victory Kingpin motorcycles tank (after many hours really didnt appear to get any better, so may have to wet sand) and found that it makes the paint pop.

Biggest difference to date, is in using the Clay bar. Really never knew about claying and after purchasing a foam gun off amazon, using the 2 bucket wash, sheet rincing and then claying, I was totally amazed at how much the clay removed all the left over dirt that was embedded in the clear.

The wash soap works like none other and water marks are almost non existent.

Ive tackled my motorbike, wife's chrysler aspen and my ford explorer in the 2 weeks that ive had these products.

Ive talked to Jason Tascono (dealer in San Antonio) about the interior kit. Ive used many leather cleaning products from Maguirers, mothers etc and none seem to clean my seats well. Still leave dirt on them. So looking forward to trying out the interior kits on my vehicles.

All in all, in the 2 weeks im totally happy with Adams products.

:bow:

Guest Sarah@Adams

Hi Cory! :hi::welcomebanner: from your Texas Adam's Team Member!

Hope to see you at one of the Texas car shows or detail clinics!

:welcomebanner: to a wealth of information i hope you have a bottomless bag of money because you'll be switching all your car care products over real soon. Its crack for your paint i swear. Betty is yelling at me right now for some more.:banana:

Hey everyone. Just thought id drop a line and say I took the plunge a week ago and purchased the Junkman's kit from my local Adams dealer in San Antonio. Minus the Porter Cable which I purchased before from toolking.com.

Originally purchased to correct fuel stains on my Victory Kingpin motorcycles tank (after many hours really didnt appear to get any better, so may have to wet sand) and found that it makes the paint pop.

Biggest difference to date, is in using the Clay bar. Really never knew about claying and after purchasing a foam gun off amazon, using the 2 bucket wash, sheet rincing and then claying, I was totally amazed at how much the clay removed all the left over dirt that was embedded in the clear.

The wash soap works like none other and water marks are almost non existent.

Ive tackled my motorbike, wife's chrysler aspen and my ford explorer in the 2 weeks that ive had these products.

Ive talked to Jason Tascono (dealer in San Antonio) about the interior kit. Ive used many leather cleaning products from Maguirers, mothers etc and none seem to clean my seats well. Still leave dirt on them. So looking forward to trying out the interior kits on my vehicles.

All in all, in the 2 weeks im totally happy with Adams products.

:bow:

Do you have black or dark paint if so you are done for

Jason is the man. When he brought me my kit, he took the time to explain everything. Even mentioned an upcoming event in Castroville Tx at a chevy dealership there. Will be my first meet and greet. This stuff is amazing. Took 3 big scratches on my explorers hood out in mear seconds and after going thru the pads and then the Fine machine wax..wow! Dont think it looked that good since I bought it.

:pc:

Archived