Customer Service 866.965.0400

I was once a meguiars user

jeffs42885

Question

I used NXT, gold class, even zaino for a long time. I got my bottle of buttery wax in the mail (Im a big fan of hand waxing..) and I have 1/2 the car waxed. Is there any point in layering this stuff? or should one coat be enough.

16 answers to this question

Only if you dont have brilliant glaze, but if you do have brilliant glaze then i'd stick with that. I say this because adams products work best with adams products. Most products are like that, they work best when they are paired with the products designed to work with them.

Also, if you put 2 layers of buttery, i would personally finish the rest of the side your working on up until you apply your final coats of buttery and then let it sit for a day and wipe the whole care down with detail spray before you apply glaze. Reason being, 2 layers of buttery may be slightly greasy.

Ive ordered from grabiak before..i mean like..sooner. I'm keeping my car in the garage until its done, I still need to do green/orange/FMP/BW on the passengerside doors, quarter, and bumper.

I do have meguiars show car glaze (Their professional line..not bad stuff..) would it be a bad idea to try this instead?

Lots of places in PA to get it.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="50%">C4 Alley Detailing and Accessories

780 South Second Street

Chambersburg, PA 17201

Phone: 717-263-2794

c4alley@embarqmail.com

</td> <td valign="top" width="50%">Keffer Enterprises

Harrisburg, PA

Phone: 717-712-4539

jkeffer@keffer-enterprises.com

www.keffer-enterprises.com

</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="50%">Thompson Racing

Contat: Eric Thompson

612 Mann Road

Horsham , PA 19044

Phone: 215-260-9827

Eric@thompsonracing.us

</td> <td valign="top" width="50%">Grabiak Chevrolet

8282 Route 22

New Alexandria, PA 15670

Phone: 724-668-2231

gpc@grabiak.com

www.gpcperformance.com

</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="50%">Mark Kern

292 Ebelhare Rd

Pottstown, PA 19465

Phone: 484-571-6201

mark@adamspolishes.com

Adams Forums: "Nitelord"

</td> <td valign="top" width="50%">County Corvette

315 Westtown Rd

West Chester, PA 19382

Phone: 610-696-7888

denny.parisan@countycorvette.com

www.countycorvette.com

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Nice confession! I admit, I've tried everything under the sun, myself. If it was "new", I bought it. Always disappointed, until discovering Adam's products. Simply the finest products made for car care. I've thrown out all my old stuff and have no desire to try anything new unless Adam comes out with a new product.

Archived