Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy learning in N. Alabama

06ChevyMU

Welcome fellow newbie, Hope your staying safe My "little Sister" lives in Decatur and Im really concerned about her

BTW im glad you said roll tide, because if you said war eagle you and i could not be friends:jester:

Im a huge Oregon Fan!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. What can I do to help?

God bless,

Flash

I appreciate your concern. I am not really sure what to do there is still a lot of unknown right now. Here in my hometown there is no significate damage but in the surrounding towns there is a lot. The reports I am getting from everyone is the damage is the worst that anyone can remember for these areas. Just kinda of a wait and see type thing. Kinda makes you feel helpless.

Welcome fellow newbie, Hope your staying safe My "little Sister" lives in Decatur and Im really concerned about her

BTW im glad you said roll tide, because if you said war eagle you and i could not be friends:jester:

Im a huge Oregon Fan!!

Yeah I know what you mean "war eagle" just the phrase makes me sick :)

Animation281112.gif

Welcome Matt' date='

Make sure you don't tell us very much about yourself because eventually I will start using my imagination. :lolsmack:[/quote']

I get u. LOL. Basically I am new to proper cleaning and detailing. I have always liked to keep my vehicle clean but didn't really know how. I have went from washing at my vehicle with dawn to in the last couple of years trying to learn the correct products and technique. I have been using mequiars stuff that I can get at Wally world. I have been doing research at different sites and some of the posts by Dylan on GMfullsize caught my eye so I kinda followed him to this site. I have been lurking for a while reading and watching videos. There are alot of good info here! I really am doing this as a hobby and will probably order some stuff soon.:xfingers::xfingers:

Archived