Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana and Brilliant Glaze

LQ9SS

Question

I have a can of Americana in my possesion but did not buy the BG. The initial reason why I didn't buy the BG to use with the Americana was I heard it would sacrifice the durability of the Americana. But now I am second guessing my decision and thinking I am cutting my self short on how amazing my truck could look with the combo.

What are you guys' thoughts?

Thanks!

20 answers to this question

Received my BG today and I had to throw a coat on. Right after I finished I went to the gas station to fill, and this old guy came up to my truck and his exact words were "holy **** that thing looks good", haha....

I have no regrets on the purchase. this stuff looks amazing and my truck hasn't even been polished this season yet. This weekend I will be giving her the full treatment. Pics to follow.

I still have some bsg left. Maybe I should toss it and get the bg. I have had the bottle of bsg for two years and still about a third left in it. LOL

That black ss and BG will be a perfect match.:thumbsup: Its also great on tinted windows.The BG and this forum is what mainly started my shopping spree. Havent been upset yet(except for the box of goodies i got a week ago and still have not been able to use because its nothing but rain and work.)

Same thing happened to me. I should of just got the ultimate kit. Hahaha

I so hear ya on just getting the kit, lol. Yeah this stuff is getting expensive but it is worth it. The products are amazing and are such a joy to work with and I know my money is going towards a great company that treats its employes well.

I am very happy to be apart of this detailing community. :rockon:

BTW, I did order the BG and I could not hold myself from just ordering one product, it just didn't make sense, lol. So I also got the fender/tire brush and some extra applicators.

Ok, Ok, I will do it , lol....

This is my second adams order in 1.5 weeks, haha. Absolutely love every product I have received and I pretty much have the whole product line.

it get's worse, im up to two orders a week:willy::help::D

I definitely think you should get the BG. As already said it's not that expensive. I did a full paint correction then MSW, waited then put on BG and Americana. I had it parked outside of my work and couldn't stop staring at it. I totally believe you will be impressed with it and it's totally worth it.

I have a can of Americana in my possesion but did not buy the BG. The initial reason why I didn't buy the BG to use with the Americana was I heard it would sacrifice the durability of the Americana. But now I am second guessing my decision and thinking I am cutting my self short on how amazing my truck could look with the combo.

What are you guys' thoughts?

Thanks!

Yes you are cheating yourself, you will love the BG!:burnout:

I think the best way to use BG is to put it on and then top it with Americana. The Americana seals that look in.

for how long, depending on your answer depends on if i have to get my lazy arse up and over to my wallet to pull my CC out once again:D

You know your insane when you start getting personal messages from mario, knowing that im a frequent buyer now :lolsmack:

I just used americana and BG for the first time over the weekend. I got some great results. I think its a must have. Even after a wash you can put a coat of BG to give it that shine.

Get the BG...Its a daily special for this weekend! |Buy 2 bottles get the 3rd free!

others will chime in here but IMHO no, your not. BG only really lasts for a week or so. Its more used to have that"perfect" shine for a car show or take a date out on the town;)

BG has alot of fillers to "hide" the imperfections but it doesnt last. Do a full paint corection,hit it with revive,MSW and Americana and you certainly will not be missing out on anything but the true beauty of your paint:thumbsup:

I just did my first correction on my moms Yukon that has lived outside, maybe has had 3 coats of wax on it the entire life of the vehcle (9 years old) and been through the swirl makers, over and over again. You should see how amaizing the paint is with SHR, FMP,RP,MSW and after i added americana my:jawdrop:

Granted, throwing on a coat of BG before americana cant hurt and its not that expensive, so go for it and see how you feel. IMHO, your not missing much

Archived