Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the site!

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce us,as there will be more than one person using this account, myself and my friend Erik.

I'm Andrew from Northern NJ and Erik is from Northern NJ too. We have a small detailing business going now and we just received our first (of many) Adam's orders! We are very excited to start using them asap!

This friday we will be detailing a 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 with the Carbon package on it. It will be the first car we get to use the Adam's products on.

We hope to be able to learn from your experiences and share some of our own with all of you here, and we look forward to what we can take away.

All the best,

Autoluxe Motor Spa

Welcome to the forums. There's a lot to learn here. Just realize that if you mention detailing a Z06 and then fail to post pictures afterwards, you'll find yourself soon :banned:

(Not really, but you'll never hear the end of it :jester:)

Haha dont worry, we will definitely post up some before and after pics!

Thank you for the kind words everyone! We are really excited to be here! We will also be doing a full detail on Erik's 2005 Pontiac GTO with a APS Twin Turbo kit that he and I installed in our free time! It's being tuned now, so when it returns, we will get to it!

We are located in Morris County, we detail out of Randolph, NJ!

Best wishes,

Autoluxe Motor Spa

Haha dont worry, we will definitely post up some before and after pics!

Thank you for the kind words everyone! We are really excited to be here! We will also be doing a full detail on Erik's 2005 Pontiac GTO with a APS Twin Turbo kit that he and I installed in our free time! It's being tuned now, so when it returns, we will get to it!

We are located in Morris County, we detail out of Randolph, NJ!

Best wishes,

Autoluxe Motor Spa

I have a friend in Morris county. Flaunders is the city I believe :burnout:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!

We will definitely post up pics of the Z06 detail as soon as we can!

Flash...That is the town over frmo where I live. I believe you are thinking of Flanders? If so that is 5 minutes from me and 10-15 from where we detail.

Best wishes,

Autoluxe Motor Spa

So as I promised, the pictures!

Now, I've never been able to figure out how to post up LARGE pictures, so here is the link to our Facebook page! Feel free to "Like" us!

We are an established business and have done many cars, but our Facebook page is brand new with not a lot of pictures! But we are working on that!

So here it is guys....the Carbon Z06!

www.facebook.com/pages/Randolph-NJ/Autoluxe-Motor-Spa/185043268203677

Best wishes,

Autoluxe Motor Spa

Archived