Customer Service 866.965.0400

Window water spots - help?

Captain McFunk

Question

24 answers to this question

im new to the Adam's polish world. what does shr mean?

Swirl and Haze Remover!

I know it's tough and we speak in a lot of acronyms here...give it a week and you will be throwing out the slang too!:pc:

okay, this stuff (SHR) is INSANE. i'm so pumped i FINALLY found something to remove these water spots. My girlfriend gave me permission to buy whatever I want Adam's so long as I do it to her car haha. This was SHR with the orange 4" pad on a drill at full speed (YES it took full speed to get these things gone.) These are the hardest water spots on glass i've ever seen and I FINALLY got them out.

before

photo-84.jpg

half and half

photo-86.jpg

complete

photo-87.jpg

In the reflection, you can see my tools of destruction!!!!!!! YES!

I'm pumped. Thanks!

im new to the Adam's polish world. what does shr mean?

okay, this stuff (SHR) is INSANE. i'm so pumped i FINALLY found something to remove these water spots. My girlfriend gave me permission to buy whatever I want Adam's so long as I do it to her car haha. This was SHR with the orange 4" pad on a drill at full speed (YES it took full speed to get these things gone.) These are the hardest water spots on glass i've ever seen and I FINALLY got them out.

before

photo-84.jpg

half and half

photo-86.jpg

complete

photo-87.jpg

In the reflection, you can see my tools of destruction!!!!!!! YES!

I'm pumped. Thanks!

I've used the distilled vinegar trick before, helps to get some off, or at least make them less noticeable for the time being until you can get at them with a clay bar or such.

Being as stubborn as I am, if the clay worked a little,try it some more and more aggressively with some elbow grease :). I had a good many waterspots on my top of my bed and I got alot of them out by claying that area more then others. If that doesnt work then try the orange pad and SHR when you get it in.

Archived