Customer Service 866.965.0400

Money can not buy taste.

whiterp199

that is like a 10k body kit but not done well. look up RA6 or vengeance. what are you looking for as far as a GTO goes? I will be getting rid of mine soon but am in NO rush. lemme know!

that is like a 10k body kit but not done well. look up RA6 or vengeance. what are you looking for as far as a GTO goes? I will be getting rid of mine soon but am in NO rush. lemme know!

Just dreaming right now. I like to keep in eye on the prices. If I do get one it will be in about a year.

Tail lights might be off a cobalt, for sure from an HHR (they are exactly like mine) and on that vehicle they don't look right, plus they aren't faired in or anything - kind of stuck on.

The person asking 42K is deluded, in my opinion. I would rather have it bone stock. At least it would look integrated.

Personally, I think they ruined a GTO, and the price they're asking is just ridiculous. According to KBB, a pristine GTO with that kind of mileage is worth a little over $18k. Just because you rice something out doesn't make it worth $42k. Also, is it just me, or is the outer left-hand taillight higher than the inboard one, while the right-hand taillight is lower than the inboard one?

Archived