Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tell me about Revive

RedexInLA

Question

17 answers to this question

I corrected my car this last March and put a coat of MSW on it at that time. Since then, we've had 7000 inches of rain, so my car is all but beautiful right now. My plans are to remove the MSW, check to see what areas need clayed, and then use a white pad on my PC with revive and clean up the paint prior to a new coat of MSW.

It's a great paint cleaner.

you know, i was wondering the same thing. I purchased this because of junkman saying this is the secret weapon to the incredible shine on black vehicles, BUT i have to say, after throwing it on the hood im working on i cannot see a difference what so ever, does it work its magic when you apply MSW & Americana? or should i see results immediately?

Ditto. I would prefer Adam's to call this product what it really is...a pre-wax paint cleaner, NOT a hand polish. It has NO polish qualities. I did the same side by side comparison on my Mustang, before I proceeded with FMP applied by the PC, which is a superior and outstanding polish. I do not think applying Revive with a rotary would even get you any polishing results. :pc:

Revive is great on white and all lighter colors. I always use the analogy of "a Crest whitening strip for your paint". Remember, it is a paint cleanser and it's main purpose is a pre-wax cleaner. Do a search as there are a couple of good threads about Revive. I explained a paint cleanser in one of them.

- Darryl

you know, i was wondering the same thing. I purchased this because of junkman saying this is the secret weapon to the incredible shine on black vehicles, BUT i have to say, after throwing it on the hood im working on i cannot see a difference what so ever, does it work its magic when you apply MSW & Americana? or should i see results immediately?

The only way you will REALLY be able to tell is if you throw some tape on the hood and apply revive on one side of the hood then peel the tape. You will see a difference.

It's a really good pre wax cleaner, gives you a nice clean surface for your wax :thumbsup:

Adam's Revive Fine Hand Polish

• Adds Depth, Gloss and Clarity
  • Super Easy to Use
  • Revive your Finish by Hand

• Perfect Pre-Wax Cleaner

It is a polish, but it is a chemical polish not an abrasive polish (SSR, SHR, FMP). It is meant to be a hand polish so there are no abrasives to break down. Some use it after FMP on dark cars.

Archived