Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Finally Did It!

Midnight1700

Question

I have given my resignation to management and leaving my job that I've had for 10 years. I have leased a shop and we're going full time. A huge step and risk in this economy, but I believe we have all our ducks in a row and ready to make to move. Wish us luck and I'll keep you all posted on the progress. Thanks

25 answers to this question

Congrats on opening your new shop, where is it going to be located at so i can send some of the people I know in Medford your way?

Since you said its near 4 or 5 dealerships im assuming your shop will be in Medford either on Biddle, Riverside, or Crater Lake Highway? Am I right?

Actually, we are located at 1890 No. Highway 99 in Ashland, OR. A few miles south of Medford, just off the 5 fwy. Sounds like you know the Medford area pretty well. Thanks for the referrals, with just opening the shop it'll sure help!

Congrats on opening your new shop, where is it going to be located at so i can send some of the people I know in Medford your way?

Since you said its near 4 or 5 dealerships im assuming your shop will be in Medford either on Biddle, Riverside, or Crater Lake Highway? Am I right?

Update! Well, this Friday is my last day here at work. We have spent this past weekend getting the shop ready. We have 3 bays and plenty of storage areas for supplies. We're right across the street from 4 dealerships and in the same parking lot as a very popular drive thru coffee stand. A very highly traveled area with a lot of street exposure. We are planning to officially open the doors this coming Saturday.

With that kind of exposure, your business should take off!!! Good luck and have fun :rockon:

Update! Well, this Friday is my last day here at work. We have spent this past weekend getting the shop ready. We have 3 bays and plenty of storage areas for supplies. We're right across the street from 4 dealerships and in the same parking lot as a very popular drive thru coffee stand. A very highly traveled area with a lot of street exposure. We are planning to officially open the doors this coming Saturday.

With that kind of traffic find a nice car or two and get them detailed and leave out front while you are open. That will draw some attention your way and show what you can do for them.

Over the past year we have gained many dedicated clients and now that we've got our fixed location, we have a dealership account that "Says" they will be running 40 - 50 cars through us per month. I'm just hoping we can handle the work load. We''re already looking for help.

Right on brother. Goodluck.

I have been selfemployed for over 20 years with tremendous results. Work long ...work hard and by all means necessary if you promise something to a customer find a way any way to keep that promise. NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!!!:2thumbs:

AWESOME! Good luck and remember to run as lean as possible... Pens and all those things are neat, but they don't usually do much for business. Advertise at gyms and other places people hang out. Gyms are good because a lot of the people there care for themselves and other things in their life.

Word of mouth ROCKS!

Chris

Great advice there!:rockon:

Congrats, big move on your part but one knows when it's tome for a change.

I wish you all of the luck and keep us updated.

Tough business to get into but if you buy all Adam's it will give you the upper hand on most others.

In a way I envy you.

AWESOME! Good luck and remember to run as lean as possible... Pens and all those things are neat, but they don't usually do much for business. Advertise at gyms and other places people hang out. Gyms are good because a lot of the people there care for themselves and other things in their life.

Word of mouth ROCKS!

Chris

Archived