Customer Service 866.965.0400

end of the world

Billyt

Question

do you think i should wait until tomorrow to detail my car seeing as the world is going to end at 6pm est today. or Would it be better going to the after life with a nice shiny car:confused:

Well, I didn't get Raptured. :(

It may be because I only recently started using Adam's, when I should have been using a lot longer.

Or maybe all the those nasty things I've posted about Tom Brady. :lol:

Mr. Camping who predicts this day is 89 years old, does he even know it's Sat.?

I think he has done this couple times before. He always comes back with he miscalculated the date. He does not even have a clue when the date is. Last Thanksgiving a letter was placed under my windshield about this. You would not believe where my SUV was parked when I had the letter placed.

Saw an article in this morning's LA Times where he gave his entire staff a paid day off for the coming apocalypse. Some employees were amused when they realized it will not show up in their paychecks until June.

:lolsmack:

Now that's funny!

Saw an article in this morning's LA Times where he gave his entire staff a paid day off for the coming apocalypse. Some employees were amused when they realized it will not show up in their paychecks until June.

That is great news, now I won't have to work tomorrow :D:D:D

Same here, I was going to be M.O.D tomorrow working with a tough group, but now I R.I.P

Archived