Customer Service 866.965.0400

Photoshop

Robert

I posted this over on the local site but I know there is quite a few people over here that use ps. So, Opinions? Thoughts? This is my first time attempting something like this with ps.

GTO1.jpg

Really nice job! For a first outting its GREAT! You will learn tricks about reflections and all.. stick with it!

Very well done!

I just upgraded to PS CS5 extended and loving it so far.

Yes 5 is lovely isn't it?

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Looks nice Robert. To be a picky though the reflections in the car picture look a little odd.

Thank you, it would look better with out those. Now I gotta find a nice open area to take a picture.

Really nice job! For a first outting its GREAT! You will learn tricks about reflections and all.. stick with it!

I've done some simple graphics and sigs but this was def more challenging. I'll keep working on it and post back a final draft.

First time huh? Looks pretty freakin' good dude!

Not my first time using ps and thank you. I have been getting advice from others too so I hope to get a even better final draft.

Doesn't make it any less cool

I just noticed your from Powell, I'm down by Ricart but I know a few guys that live up there. Do you know Chris he has a black GT, black painted wheels, cowl hood?

Archived