Customer Service 866.965.0400

Went to Barrett Jackson today...

Ram4Life2k16

And if you need more proof, come to Corvettes at Carlisle in August and observe the number of people at the Meguiars booth as opposed to the number at Adam's.

Meguiars - 2

Adam's - 20

It's almost embarrasssing for Meguiars. :pc:

Had my Adams shirt on and got heckled by the guy in the Mothers booth. The Mcguiars guys ignored me. I also noticed Barrett Jackson has their own line of car care products.:lolsmack:

Some guys never leave their Mothers apron strings, and those McGyver guys still believe all those corny tricks. Tried them both, great products for people who don't care what their car looks like:jester:

And if you need more proof, come to Corvettes at Carlisle in August and observe the number of people at the Meguiars booth as opposed to the number at Adam's.

Meguiars - 2

Adam's - 20

It's almost embarrasssing for Meguiars. :pc:

This is true!

I missed you at Barrett! So, from Mass, you just happened to be hanging out in Southern Cal? I should have made it a point to mention that I was there on Friday and Saturday.....

Well, there is always Arizona, and we'll be at all of the auctions there in January! (Just visiting, not selling...... :) )

Cars were going pretty cheap, even including the fact that the cars were not exactly tip-top....

:burnout:

I saw a car roll across friday, a 1970 Challenger (I believe hemi) in bright blue metalic and it looked gorgeous. I think it went for around 160K. One of the best looking cars I saw roll across granted I only saw like 5 total :lolsmack:

I missed you at Barrett! So, from Mass, you just happened to be hanging out in Southern Cal? I should have made it a point to mention that I was there on Friday and Saturday.....

I flew out to Detroit to visit a friend, then dld a road trip to Las Vegas and ended up in California. I was at your warehouse tuesday morning at 8 when I assumed you opened. The wife didnt want to hang around, so I missed you twice then!

Yeah, the selection, at least on TV, wasn't very impressive.

I do love that the top seller for the auction was a '63 VW 23 window bus! $198,000. The consigner/restorer was loosing it watching the price go that high. Mike Joy was about $2000 away from having a heart attack right there on the stage.

Archived