Customer Service 866.965.0400

Phoenix AZ

Chobbs

Question

I'm heading to phoenix this weekend and need ti find a good place to wash my car when I arrive. I'll have all my cleaning products. Any suggestions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 answers to this question

Thanks for the replies! I do realize I can do a google search. I am looking for some advice from people that have first hand experience with the coin ops in phoenix as most of us here have certain qualifications that are needed ti be met, that we wash our cars. So again thank you fir your replies. I hope this clarifies what it is I'm looking for:)

Sorry friend, I don't have any experience in the Phoenix area, Ask some friends there if you are looking for something specific in a car wash, unless someone here is able to help you out. As long as you have Adams products with you, there shouldn't be any problems getting the results you are looking for. Although it won't be the same as when at home, it should get you by.

Well after living in phoenix, it is hard to find just a coin op. most places are a "service" that would just swirl your paint all up..which part of phoenix will you be in?

Yeah there are lots of full service car washes but not many coin ones. Im sure there are some around just not 100% sure where they are

I'll be going to Gilbert AZ, or paradise valley Az. I do appreciate the replies. I knew it was a long shot, but thought, what the heck, maybe somebody knows a good spot.

Junkman says he tries to plan how he is gonna clean his car while on road trips. Just trying to follow da masta!;)

In Gilbert right now! It rained twice and we had three dust storms blow through! My car looks awful! Can't wait to get home and get my "Blue Steel" all cleaned up!

On the way home from phoenix I drove through the hardest downpour I have ever experienced! It was scary fun! When I got to kingman I stopped to check out the car. I rained so hard that it actually cleaned most of the bugs and grime off the car!!! Felt bad for the Harley rider I passed but he caught up to me in kingman. We chatted a bit about the storm and he also commented on how clean the car looked! Mother nature is a funny lady!

Archived