Customer Service 866.965.0400

BG Time

crime2

Question

Well I guess I'm doing it correctly then. I waxed it not too long ago outside in the shade around 7-8pm with at least 50% humidity. It looked hazy to me almost immediately :confused: but then again I'm new to this.

I waited roughly 2-3 minutes before removing. A couple spots were tough removing because I waited longer. Don't feel like I was applying it too thick. Hopefully I did it right, but the car looks great so I can't complain :thumbsup:

OK if you say so, the old eyes are not what they were. Hugger orange? Thats what it was called back in the day 1969.

It's orange if you're talking about my car. The color is called Inferno Orange Metallic and I got it because it reminded me of those old school muscle cars back in the day :bow:

I am pretty happy with how it looks right now :drool: But there's always room for improvement!

IMG_20110629_185502.jpg

Not sure if I can do much better than that. This color doesn't seem to offer as much reflection as other colors. All in all I sweated my *** off and got ate up by mosquitos putting MSS one day and then the next with Brilliant Glaze and Americana, but it looks so purdy :glasses:

Sweeeeeet...:2thumbs:

Speaking from experience, my vette has all Adams products on at and bugs and bird bombs absolutely come off easier than my F150. Although my truck is only 6 months old, it is my DD, it gets extremely dirty and it just doesnt get the love my vette does.

It always looks great Carrot!!

Thanks Rich for bringing those Adam's products by the other day. Really looking forward to using all of it on my next wash :2thumbs:

I am pretty happy with how it looks right now :drool: But there's always room for improvement!

IMG_20110629_185502.jpg

IMG_20110629_124430.jpg

IMG_20110629_185603.jpg

IMG_20110629_124503.jpg

IMG_20110629_185705.jpg

Not sure if I can do much better than that. This color doesn't seem to offer as much reflection as other colors. All in all I sweated my *** off and got ate up by mosquitos putting MSS one day and then the next with Brilliant Glaze and Americana, but it looks so purdy :glasses:

When it hazes is the answer... but how long that will take depends entirely on the conditions you're working in.

Yesterday I put a little on a test spot, it was 97* with very low humidity... almost seemed like it was dry before I finished applying it, but if it were cold or humid then the dry time will be much longer.

Applied BG this week for the first time EZ on EZ off and waited for about five minutes before removing the haze. It is hot and humid here in Illinois now so I think that I could have waited longer. I may have laid down it too heavy in places, a little goes a long way. Practice practice. Also applied a coat of Americana, came out. :glasses:

hmm I wait at most like 2-3 minutes before taking BG or Americana off any longer it feels like I have to buff forever to get it off! MSS I do the whole car then wipe it down from where I started and of course the wipe down after 12-24hrs of cure time.

Wonder if I could get better results if I wait longer :drool:

Archived