Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great White Drying Towels

shad2009

Question

Just wanted to say how much i LOVE this towel (my famorite out of the buch) i used to have to use 3-4 towels to dry my car...only ONE with this baby, and still had a couple sections left over to do a quick wipe down in areas i missed...keep it up guys, i'll ALWAYS be a happy paying customer:banana::bow::thumbsup::cheers::D:rockon:

i just recently started using the detail spray as a drying agent. Sometimes out of old habits I forget to use it and I feel like I forgot an important step. I like the little extra shine that it puts on after drying. Almost that just waxed look but not quite!

i just recently started using the detail spray as a drying agent. Sometimes out of old habits I forget to use it and I feel like I forgot an important step. I like the little extra shine that it puts on after drying. Almost that just waxed look but not quite!

after drying with the great white and DS as my drying agent, if I want just a little but more shine I give the car a once over with DS and a WW towel, adds just a little bit more shine yet :2thumbs:

I have several because I like to have enough to do multiple cars before washing any microfiber. This way, I can wash a couple (sometimes 3) cars on a weekend and not have to worry about drying towels. (I also have the metro blaster, to get rid of those annoying delayed drips) These are probably THE most often used microfiber in anyone's car cleaning/polishing arsenal. Can you have too many? ;)

Edited by Doug123

I have several because I like to have enough to do multiple cars before washing any microfiber. This way, I can wash a couple (sometimes 3) cars on a weekend and not have to worry about drying towels. (I also have the metro blaster, to get rid of those annoying delayed drips) These are probably THE most often used microfiber in anyone's car cleaning/polishing arsenal. Can you have too many?

I have about 8, and the answer is NO! I wash all my GWDT about once every 6 weeks.

My electric pressure washer has a reservoir for you to put cleaning solvents so.that at low pressure you can have it mixed with the water stream. I plan on spraying down the whole car after final rinsing with diluted DS for the drying agent.

Last time my fingers almost fell off after manually spraying down the whole car with the bottle sprayer lol.

My electric pressure washer has a reservoir for you to put cleaning solvents so.that at low pressure you can have it mixed with the water stream. I plan on spraying down the whole car after final rinsing with diluted DS for the drying agent.

Last time my fingers almost fell off after manually spraying down the whole car with the bottle sprayer lol.

Jae just how large is your car/truck? Never ran into that problem.

I know I'm bumping an old thread but I just had to come in here after using my great white towel for the first time this afternoon.

WOW! This is the best drying experience ever. Did the pooling rinse, then electric leaf blower, then Adam's detail spray and the Great White.... dried amazing. Way better than the absorber... way better

I was a bit skeptical, I was like no way it's THIS good of what I keep reading. I sure was wrong! There is no competition for this towel.