Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not sure about the Microfiber glass towels

Y'all are crazy! Adams glass towels are the finest available. I was skeptical, so I bought some green glass micros from Targe' as a comparison. Hey, they WERE green after alll. Adams beat the cheap glass micro hands down, producing a streak free clean window. Ya they grab a little, but the results are outstanding. Even a dirty Adams glass towel cleans better than anything else you can use. Guess, to each there own, but I love em.:drool:

Videos show that you can use the glass cleaner as well.

Adam's Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner & Sealant Combo

Yea, you CAN. I just try to avoid getting multiple products mixed. In this instance, detail spray and glass cleaner onto the clay bar. I'm a lil crazy like that. All my microfibers are labelled so they only are used on one product.

To help with the binding i always fold mine in quarters and wipe towards the crease. You have to pinch the corner of the crease with the thumb and finger to prevent passing over the towel but it works well. I usually prime the quatered section just a little to with some GC:thumbsup: This design has a small downside but achieves best perfection i have had on glass. I can't stand looking through streaks at night the tint is hard enough to see through

To help with the binding i always fold mine in quarters and wipe towards the crease. You have to pinch the corner of the crease with the thumb and finger to prevent passing over the towel but it works well. I usually prime the quatered section just a little to with some GC:thumbsup: This design has a small downside but achieves best perfection i have had on glass. I can't stand looking through streaks at night the tint is hard enough to see through

:iagree: Thanks for the tip, tried your method and works well.

I personally find the Glass Towel/Glass Cleaner combo to be the best. I tried today just to see what the WW towel would do with the Glass Cleaner. Glass Towel and Glass Cleaner are the best route to go. THAT was the only way the glass on that '66 GT40 was coming clean.

Mook

Yeah, at first i was quiet dissappointed that the towel would bunch up on me. but then i start kind of slightly bunching it in my hand firmly and using it that way it doesnt bunch up anymore and works great!

Exactly, it is all in the grip :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I was having the same problems with my green glass towels until I washed them for the first time. They seem softer now and don't grab as much. The only issue I have with them is they keep vanishing from my collection. I've lost two glass towels and two waterless wash towels!

Archived