Customer Service 866.965.0400

I finally got a chance to try the new wash mitt !!!!

Bill-V8V

And I love it :bow::bow::bow:

It is by far the best wash mitt I have ever tried and I've tried a whole bunch of them !!!

The truck really needed a bath so I was able to get it washed then back into the garage for a coat of BG and Americana before the rain started.

I was up against the clock while doing it so I only took after pictures.

web.jpg?ver=13117142040001

web.jpg?ver=13117142090001

This is the first time I think I was actually able to capture the true color of the paint.

web.jpg?ver=13117142070001

web.jpg?ver=13117142120001

Looked so good Ozzy wanted to go for a ride :thumbsup:

web.jpg?ver=13117143060001

Right on Bill! Did you find it to hold much suds?

It holds a ton of suds :bow::bow::bow::bow:

As I said earlier, I've tried a whole bunch of other wash mitts-pads-sponges, nothing compares !!!!

It is kind of hard to explain but it just felt safe rubbing on my paint with this on my hand.

Mine arrived late last week and I havent had a chance to use it yet, cant wait until the weekend to try it out!

I will say its smaller than I thought it would be (its the same length as the regular wash pads, but about 1.5-2" smaller in width.

Its super soft and well made though :drool:

I have not used mine therefore it has not been wet yet. I actually picked up 3 of them. The first think I checked was if there was an odor and if I needed to air them out.

Happily there was absolutely no odor.:D

I would call it more of a scent than an odor, about what I expected for a natural product. I don't find it objectionable and the dog's find it down right intoxicating. I'm thinking they would turn that into a cloud of flying fur in a matter of seconds :lol:

I'll have to store it with my boars hair brush where they can't get it !!!!

I think they kind of smell like pickles. I get what Bill says about feeling "safe" while using it. I tried mine for the first time last weekend. It holds a TON of suds, and your hand doesn't feel all "squishy" inside the mitt when using it!

Mook

Get two and go all Karate Kid on your paint!

Does the mitt stink? I read that some Merino wool mitts stink (the smell).

Almost anything that incorporates natural animal fibers is going to have some kind of odor when wet... just part of the deal. Boars hair in the wheel brush and lug brush both can have a smell when they're wet, the horse hair in the interior brush will smell like a horse if it gets soaked.

The merino mit is the same... smells a tad like wet animal. The smells do fade with time and use and honestly I've never found any of them to be too offensive, though some people with more sensitivity to smells will complain.

Good write up Bill. Love the color of that truck!! I got my mitt a couple weeks ago (Thanks again Eric) and haven't had a chance to use it yet, looking forward to that this weekend!!

You are going to love it on all that beautiful black paint you just bought :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I haven't tried mine yet, havent had time to wash the car in a while.. and when I can find some time, its WAY to hot out.. plus all my stuff is still blocked..

Cmon Nick....do it early in the morning! It's never to hot to detail, at least for me anyway, hahahaha:lol:

Well now is your chance, the high for the next ten days is 86, with lows in the 60's.

69 tomorrow at 7 am:thumbsup:

Just messing with you man, I know you said your house is torn apart, but you have to be dying to get yo stuff detailed. The downside, you have alot of rain coming it looks like.

10 Day Weather Forecast for Hawthorne - weather.com

Archived