Customer Service 866.965.0400

Does APC evaporate?

I know this sounds silly but I'm running out of theories as to what happened to my APC.

I've used it a handful of times. I probably had about 3/4 a bottle left I went to go use it today and I have less than 1/8th.

I keep all my products storage container standing up in my living room (yes, I said living room). All of my products are stood up. There is no evidence of a leak in the bottle, the sprayer was on tight and the storage container is dry.

I asked everyone in the house and no one used it. Nobody even knows what half the product I have even are.

I'm not complaining. I'll just order a new bottle with my next order that's not a big deal (plus it gives me an excuse to place another order)

I just want to know if there are any special storage instructions for APC. I store my DS the same way and they all seem to be fine.

If there's no evidence that someone's using it [shame on them if they are] and "... There is no evidence of a leak in the bottle, the sprayer was on tight and the storage container is dry."

Then I'm stumped!

Sure, evaporation of a closed/sealed container does happen, but to drain appx. 12oz. of a 16oz. Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner spray bottle [3/4] would take some time.... even in extreme conditions.

no_clue.gif

Archived