Customer Service 866.965.0400

Svrt ftw!

BRZN

Question

Washed the car up real nice Friday late afternoon/evening and dressed the tires with SVRT. Went to my family reunion yesterday with it: a 50+ mile drive one way. Car looked sweet!

Last night a nasty thunderstorm came through dumping 1 1/2" of rain. Look how the water beads:

IMG_3248resize.jpg

IMG_3245resize.jpg

I mix 60% SVRT with 40% distilled water in a bottle with a sprayer to hit the area at the edge of the sidewall/tread transition area and wipe the tires down completely with the Hex-Grip Pro Tire Dressing Applicator.

Oh, and it's been six weeks and six washes since the full-on paint correction and Buttery Wax application:

Roof

IMG_3246resizeroofbuttery.jpg

Hood

IMG_3247resizehoodbuttery.jpg

The Buttery appears to still be there :thumbsup:

10 answers to this question

how did you prep the tires before the svrt application? did you wipe them down with a MFT after putting on the vrt with the pro tire applicator/block applicator? looks good.

Part of my regular wash routine is to clean the tires with APC and the 20" Fender and Tire Brush. I don't wipe them down with a MFT afterwards, I just make sure the SVRT is all rubbed in nice and even when I apply it with the Hex-Grip Pro Tire Dressing Applicator.

I can't wait to get the SVRT

Wait huh? You wear an Adams shirt and don't have SVRT yet?

Shame shame you're to blame... :jester:

Great stuff! Always remember to buff off the excess on trim and man does it look good for a long time.

Chris

Great stuff! Always remember to buff off the excess on trim and man does it look good for a long time.

Chris

Man oh man, my first order of SVRT is waiting at home as I type! :banana:

Good chance it will be raining by the time I get there though :mad:

Archived