Customer Service 866.965.0400

Printer Ink in Boss's Seats

MAYBEN

Question

Well, I had a meeting with a distributor and the GM of my company sat in on it.. then at the end, he was telling us that he went to buy a new printer and traded in his old.. in the process, ink spilled onto the seats of his newer Tacoma..

his seats are grey, it was a decent size stain, about 4" diameter with another one near it about 3" diameter.. before he told me, he was soaking it with IPA and dabbing it with paper towels, helped a bit..

I told him I would bring in some Adam's CUC and give it a shot..

Any suggestions as to the best attack strategy as I have not had this problem myself?

Thanks!

I know it would've been a good write up..

I sprayed the CUC and used the Carpet Cleaning Brush gently, and dabbed it with the Black Utility Towel.. Repeated the process 2 more times to make sure (was hard to tell since fabric was wet) and then after drying it a little, I used the Leather & Interior Brush to lightly 'caress' the material so that it didn't look too rough.. I think the results when he left last night were good and that I may have needed a final check today.. but his response this morning is that its was perfect so we're good!!

We'll see how it goes.. I'm not gonna worry about it until he says something, the ball is in his court..

we'll see what he does, he just walked passed my office and didn't say anything..

alrighty, so I did it when I was leaving yesterday.. (I know I will be scolded) I didnt get to take pics.. but it seemed to come out very well, I told him I would hit it more this morning if it needed it..

this morning he came in and said 'It's gone!'

Another fine result from Adam's..

:worth: :lolsmack:

Well, I had a meeting with a distributor and the GM of my company sat in on it.. then at the end, he was telling us that he went to buy a new print cartridges and traded in his old.. in the process, ink spilled onto the seats of his newer Tacoma..

his seats are grey, it was a decent size stain, about 4" diameter with another one near it about 3" diameter.. before he told me, he was soaking it with IPA and dabbing it with paper towels, helped a bit..

I told him I would bring in some Adam's CUC and give it a shot..

Any suggestions as to the best attack strategy as I have not had this problem myself?

Thanks!

Hello, i really need help can someone please tell me where to install a printer driver if a printer is attached to a server

Archived