Customer Service 866.965.0400

Reflections..........

Kornercarver

I ran out to the store and decided to take this picture. The car is dusty, but it's still pretty shiny. This is the hood on the G8 which is my DD. Quality is low as I just shot it with my phone.

I just hit the car with FMP on Sunday and it has one coat of MSS on it. I plan to put one more coat of MSS on it, and then layer BG and Americana. :D

Yes! Those are clouds! The car is Panther Black Metallic.

43837d02-b2c8-ef1f.jpg

---

- Sent from my iPhone4 using special algorithms and data nodes!

Do you have any MSS(MSW) on your finish?

No I don't, it's not by dd (well is but isnt;)) that finish has been through quite a few rain storms, bugs and mud...(don't ask me how)

I just cannot believe that it still looks this good after 3months:D

I ran out to the store and decided to take this picture. The car is dusty, but it's still pretty shiny. This is the hood on the G8 which is my DD. Quality is low as I just shot it with my phone.

I just hit the car with FMP on Sunday and it has one coat of MSS on it. I plan to put one more coat of MSS on it, and then layer BG and Americana. :D

43837d02-b2c8-ef1f.jpg

---

That's sickkkkkkkk

43837d02-b2c8-ef1f.jpg

---

wow Chris that is great!!

wow Chris that is great!!

Thanks!

I did a little paint correction on my Inferno Orange Metallic 2010 Camaro last night (SHR, Fine Machine Polish, Buttery Wax) Here is my contribution to the reflection picture thread.

Looks great!

I have never gotten over this video I made last year... The reflections were pretty amazing.

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/efPJx_piwD0?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived