Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some Buttery love

LQ9SS

Question

I have Americana and Brilliant Glaze but I felt left out by not giving Buttery Wax a shot. So on my weekly Adam's order, lol, (not exactly, but close) I had to get a bottle. First off, the smell made me salivate and hungry for a banana nut blizzard from Dairy Queen. It took a couple panels to figure out the right amount of product to use and a mist of detail spray on a double soft towel really did help with the removal. Over all I am impressed and can see my self using Buttery in my routine. Here are a couple pics. Note, this is not buttery by itself, somewhere under the buttery coat there is some Americana from my last application.

P1020217.jpg

P1020218.jpg

19 answers to this question

I have some Buttery at home that I have yet to use. I REALLY want to use it now after seeing LQ9SS's Silvarado! Would you all say that it is a great wax to use between details? I currently do the MSS, BG, then Americana. Would Buttery be OK over the top?

I'd say yes, it's a good wax for between details. Eazy on - easy off. Buttery'd be good over top of MSS, BG and Americana but I'd wait a couple/few washes until the Americana is lessened by the detergent.

Use the MF applicator with Buttery, give it a couple shots of DS first then put on a few drops of BW on and fold the applicator over, kind of like a butter sandwich :), to spread the wax over the face of the applicator. You will love how thin you can get it and how easy it will come off :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip! I could see how the MF app. would be a better choice then the foam.

When it comes to looks, I don't think I would be able to notice the difference if someone took my truck and applied either a coat of Americana or a coat of Buttery and didn't tell which one they used. As far as longevity I have no idea yet. However, I thought that Americana was easier to apply and remove. I didn't like the foam applicator for the Buttery, it seemed like the foam absorbed a lot of the product making it unusable unless you apply a lot of pressure which i'd rather not do.

Overall, I love em both and will continue to use both:cheers:

Use the MF applicator with Buttery, give it a couple shots of DS first then put on a few drops of BW on and fold the applicator over, kind of like a butter sandwich :), to spread the wax over the face of the applicator. You will love how thin you can get it and how easy it will come off :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:patriot:

I've been watching your updates man....GREAT WORK! Randy, you remember how berserker I was about Buttery before I ever found Americana! :willy:

Thanks! I fly home Saturday.

I do remember. You were mental for Buttery! After seeing it on LQ9SS's black paint, I can see why!

I love black chevy;s. Results are excellent but in comparison does americana win? I used MSS its great but always follow with BG and americana

When it comes to looks, I don't think I would be able to notice the difference if someone took my truck and applied either a coat of Americana or a coat of Buttery and didn't tell which one they used. As far as longevity I have no idea yet. However, I thought that Americana was easier to apply and remove. I didn't like the foam applicator for the Buttery, it seemed like the foam absorbed a lot of the product making it unusable unless you apply a lot of pressure which i'd rather not do.

Overall, I love em both and will continue to use both:cheers:

Great, I appreciate the response! I am probably going to do an application when I get home from training!

:patriot:

I've been watching your updates man....GREAT WORK! Randy, you remember how berserker I was about Buttery before I ever found Americana! :willy:

I have some Buttery at home that I have yet to use. I REALLY want to use it now after seeing LQ9SS's Silvarado! Would you all say that it is a great wax to use between details? I currently do the MSS, BG, then Americana. Would Buttery be OK over the top?

I will try that. she does have a capet cleaner but with the kids gone now we just dont use it much

You can use the Carpet Cleaner (product) in a carpet cleaner (machine)...or just use the product for spot cleaning. :thumbsup:

Parshooter: As far as your wife, do this: get some Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner and show her how well it works in the house somewhere. She'll be SOLD after seeing that stuff do it's magic. Smooth sailing from there. :thumbsup:

I will try that. she does have a capet cleaner but with the kids gone now we just dont use it much

Buttery is nice....easy on, easy off and a good shine.

Parshooter: As far as your wife, do this: get some Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner and show her how well it works in the house somewhere. She'll be SOLD after seeing that stuff do it's magic. Smooth sailing from there. :thumbsup:

I like the Butter,easy on easy off. I still have not tried the glaze and Americana yet. that will be my next purchase. My wife has threatened me about seeing another box of Adams show up. She is coming around very very slowly. After buffing she said wow that is really shiny and I said wait till you see it in the sun.

you truck looks great btw

Archived