Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally detailed the SS.

Shawnss

Well its been a year sense i had gave the truck a good detailing. The truck doesn't see much time outside so its easy to keep clean. but it was time for a good bath. i took a few days off work and decided it was a good chance to get her all cleaned up. it was pretty warm here 100 for the past few days. but i got the job done. also got a chance to try the Adam's Americana and its some great stuff. also i just built a custom sub enclosure over the winter.

IMG_9241.jpg

IMG_9270.jpg

IMG_9271.jpg

IMG_8789.jpg

IMG_8793.jpg

IMG_9068.jpg

IMG_9070.jpg

IMG_9067.jpg

IMG_9273.jpg

CAN YOU HEAR ME?? If not I can type louder, the truck looks great, I'm guessing she's got some pretty good bass!!:lolsmack::jawdrop:

yeah it hit's pretty decent. i just wanted a system that would sound good with every type of music. so i don't have the sub's maxed just enough for some good bass on all songs.

Such a badass truck! You've dumped your heart and soul into that thing and it paid off.

The chrome in the first pic looks amazing.

I live in Bismarck ND and I make it over the MT quite often. I'll have to look you up when I am in the area. I want to see that thing in person.

Such a badass truck! You've dumped your heart and soul into that thing and it paid off.

The chrome in the first pic looks amazing.

I live in Bismarck ND and I make it over the MT quite often. I'll have to look you up when I am in the area. I want to see that thing in person.

yeah for sure anytime. it goes away for the winter here in a few months. what brings you to montana?

how much boost ya running and whats your setup consist of? I see the 12.53 in your sig :)

just a stock 6.0 with a detroit speedwork front mount with a garrett 88mm. i was running 14psi no meth just 91 pump and half 105 mixed. are track is kinda high here in montana. when i ran the 12.5 it was full weight. haven't changed to much up besides i went with a 80 this year and a circle d 3400 stall. haven't ran it this year at all. just enjoying it this summer. but i have a 370 sitting in the garage waiting to go in. should be around 9.2.1 compression hoping for some mid to high 11s on the new setup. ill be going with a bigger turbo and a different topend. cam,head intake, ect.

yum.

IMG_6521.jpg

Sweet sounds good, I did some 11.80's last year with a stock 80e and a 6.0 lq4. Just a lil 70mm turbo. I wanted to build a motor for this truck but I think I am going to get a vette and play with it a little bit :) Truck looks and runs good, AWD?

Here is a pic of the setup.....

Picture015.jpg

DPP_0205.jpg

DPP_0139.jpg

Sweet sounds good, I did some 11.80's last year with a stock 80e and a 6.0 lq4. Just a lil 70mm turbo. I wanted to build a motor for this truck but I think I am going to get a vette and play with it a little bit :) Truck looks and runs good, AWD?

nice. its clean and i like it. id be glad to run 11.80s im hoping after the new power plant goes in. yes my truck is AWD. i like how clean yours is under the hood. mine just seems to have to much going on under the hood. but that will be changing this winter i hope. i plan on cleaning things up when i do the swap.

IMG_8519.jpg

IMG_8521.jpg

Picture015.jpg

]

so you must be running a SD tune?

Archived