Customer Service 866.965.0400

Village idiot here!

11Camaro

Question

So I order my pc and all the accessories. I am using my sisters silver Honda element as a guinea pig. Do all the steps everything is looking good. Go to grab the VRT to hit the tires. I grab the bottle and it looks like some is missing from my new bottle!! Then it f'ing hits me! I FMP'd my sisters car with VRT!!!!

21 answers to this question

So I order my pc and all the accessories. I am using my sisters silver Honda element as a guinea pig. Do all the steps everything is looking good. Go to grab the VRT to hit the tires. I grab the bottle and it looks like some is missing from my new bottle!! Then it f'ing hits me! I FMP'd my sisters car with VRT!!! FML!

Wow, just wow!

So I order my pc and all the accessories. I am using my sisters silver Honda element as a guinea pig. Do all the steps everything is looking good. Go to grab the VRT to hit the tires. I grab the bottle and it looks like some is missing from my new bottle!! Then it f'ing hits me! I FMP'd my sisters car with VRT!!! FML!

Nick at least you are man enough to admit a mistake :bravo: .

Holy COW!! I totally wish we had awards on this site...

You used SVRT as FMP???

Hahaha... I'm sorry... That's funny... I've heard of others doing the opposite, but not SVRT as a polish. Too funny...

Chris

Archived