Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got a little crazy....

Shogun

Hello!

My name is Alex, I'm a 21-year-old damage insurance agent, and John Molson School of Business student, from Montreal, Quebec.

I came upon Adams' products after watching the Junkman's videos on YouTube. I wanted products and techniques that would keep my brand new Mazda RX8 looking like it did the day I bought her, and so far, my $700 worth of Adams' car care stuff has been up to the job. Your products are expensive for us Canadians, but they've very well worth it.

Even after a grueling summer in a residential area where there's still lots and lots of construction (which means lots and lots of dust), she's still looking as she did on the showroom floor when I bought her.

img0179pi.jpg

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome!

I would suggest that you check out the Ontario Dealers page on the site Alex. Show and Shine has Adams products while maybe not the latest products the extra cost of coming from USA is not there.

Now if you want the newest products then directly from Online Adams is the only way.

:welcome: Alex. I've heard that it's expensive to ship to Canada eh. That sucks. I hate spending money just to get a product to my house. But like you said, it's worth it.

I would suggest that you check out the Ontario Dealers page on the site Alex. Show and Shine has Adams products while maybe not the latest products the extra cost of coming from USA is not there.

Now if you want the newest products then directly from Online Adams is the only way.

I order the products from adamspolishes.ca, which has free shipping on most orders... But the price difference is still there.

Welcome over my friend!! Love to see some more shots of that little beast!!

I'll be detailing it next weekend... I lack the shade at my place, so I need to borrow my grampa's garage. He'll be away all next weekend so I'll be doing some squatting and take some pics. ;)

:welcomebanner:

Welcome aboard! I guess I'm still a young guy at 26 but you will love the wealth of knowledge on here! It is a very addicting site and provides a lot of great tips and information. Looks like you are off to a great start with your Mazda! Good looking ride! :thumbsup:

Archived