Customer Service 866.965.0400

'Murph' Edition Holden Commodore

Kiwi

Holden produced a very limited edition 'Murph' series of Holden HSV Commodores with the imput of Kiwi racing driver Greg Murphy.

This car is a hard driven and seriously fast 6-speed manual car, tuned to over 400kw, and about to undergo some fairly radical changes including sequential gearbox with launch control, LSX motor and a huge supercharger! Yehaa:burnout:

Although very well looked after, the paint had suffered the usual scratching over years of washing and care turning the cars colour into a scratchy grey.

Rectification was pretty streightforward:

1. De-Wax
  2. Clay
  3. Severe Swirl Remover & Flex Polisher on 5
  4. Swirl remover & Flex Polisher on 5
  5. Fine Machine Polish & Flex Polisher on 5
  6. Brilliant Glaze
  7. Americana x 2

HSVMurph0.jpg

HSVMurph1.jpg

HSVMurph2.jpg

HSVMurph3.jpg

HSVMurph4.jpg

HSVMurph5.jpg

HSVMurph22.jpg

HSVMurph21.jpg

HSVMurph20.jpg

HSVMurph19.jpg

HSVMurph18.jpg

HSVMurph17.jpg

HSVMurph16.jpg

HSVMurph15.jpg

HSVMurph14.jpg

HSVMurph13.jpg

HSVMurph12.jpg

HSVMurph11.jpg

HSVMurph10.jpg

HSVMurph9.jpg

HSVMurph8.jpg

HSVMurph7.jpg

Sweeeeeeeet!

What's a Holden??? :jester:

Holden is a division of General Motors and one of Australias biggest car makers, the Pontiac G8's you get in the States are in fact built by Holden in Australia, they come fitted with 3.6 V6 with superchargers and with the 6.3 LS3 from the Corvette, plus Station Wagon and Pickup versions. HSV is Holden Special Vehicles who build the modified versions, there is a Ford equivalent, the Australian Falcon which is available with Turbo inlne 6 and the new Supercharged Coyote 5.0 V8:burnout:

looks good!

Holden is a division of General Motors and one of Australias biggest car makers, the Pontiac G8's you get in the States are in fact built by Holden in Australia, they come fitted with 3.6 V6 with superchargers and with the 6.3 LS3 from the Corvette, plus Station Wagon and Pickup versions. HSV is Holden Special Vehicles who build the modified versions, there is a Ford equivalent, the Australian Falcon which is available with Turbo inlne 6 and the new Supercharged Coyote 5.0 V8:burnout:

FYI, He knows who Holden is.. :jester:

My brother used to live in Australia, loved the Holdens, back when the Monaro was out. Essentially our latest GTO.

Is it a new gearbox or just a sequential shifter? I had a dogbox w/ sequential shifter in my VW. I miss being able to mash the trottle and just pull back on the lever!

That's a sick car you got to work on, keep us posted!

Archived