Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who Goes to the Carlisle Shows?

Rich

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle four times in the last 8 years and will be going back on 2009.

It's a fun show, lots to see and do

It's "only" a 6 hour drive for me!

That's if it stops snowing before July

Wind chill today is -20

95 inches of snow for the season, so far and more on the way

Can't wait for spring!!

CNYPT

• 4 weeks later...
Done the Chrysler Carlisle 3 times, looking forward to July again!

Tuneup will be Cruisin Ocean City, MD in May!

We'll be there too. This is at least our 10th time. Best way to start the summer. :2thumbs:

• 2 months later...

I see we have a couple of Carlisle guys. I have showed my truck the last two years at all truck nats. I have taken 1st and 3rd. This used to be my truck, but I got rid of it for a Tundra and have already started to mod this. Carlisle is where I first found Adams detail spray and love it.

RSCN1456.jpg?t=1239914593

and the day the xrunner left for its big brother.

DSCN1615.jpg?t=1239914687

I usually goto the Corvette Show and GM Show.

I think the Vette show is the best one of all. Especially the burnout contest with that crazy guy from Digital Corvettes.:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Nobody ever told you you were crazy, did they Patrick?:D

We are leaving here on Monday for the Spring Show! Steve and I are driving out, and will be meeting up for dinner with Chewy (Chris,) then seeing Patrick and Becky from Digital Corvettes for breakfast on Tuesday, before driving to Carlisle.

Anyone else coming to this show? It's a swap meet, and the event is over on Friday, so that makes it tough for all to make it out.

Love to see you there my friends! :cheers:

We are leaving here on Monday for the Spring Show! Steve and I are driving out, and will be meeting up for dinner with Chewy (Chris,) then seeing Patrick and Becky from Digital Corvettes for breakfast on Tuesday, before driving to Carlisle.

Anyone else coming to this show? It's a swap meet, and the event is over on Friday, so that makes it tough for all to make it out.

Love to see you there my friends! :cheers:

Are you talking Spring Carlisle Adam? The dates on that are the 22 to 26th which is Wednesday through Sunday. Just don't forget we have a date in Blairsville on the Friday and Saturday, the 24th and 25th.:2thumbs:

If it didn't fall the 3rd weekend of August we might be able to attend.

We never miss the Annual Woodward Cruise in Motown and it seems that both events are always held at the same time. :burnout:

I love seeing all the pics.

For those attending...tell everyone that I said "hi"!! :cheers::cheers:

If it didn't fall the 3rd weekend of August we might be able to attend.

We never miss the Annual Woodward Cruise in Motown and it seems that both events are always held at the same time. :burnout:

I love seeing all the pics.

For those attending...tell everyone that I said "hi"!! :cheers::cheers:

There's been talk of changing it to later because of the heat that always seems to be that week. But at least for this year and next, no changes are planned. And there just aren't enough weekends in summer.

I'm ready to go. Bought a new canopy at Wally World on closeout. Didn't need a new one, but couldn't pass up the price. So if anyone is looking to buy one, they're on clearance right now. :thumbsup: