Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's has failed Me!!! lol

ssooch

Question

So last Saturday We were at a Car Show in Sugarhouse Park, Salt Lake City, UT and I somehow sat in some goose ****! My Wife was kind enough to help Me out. We busted out the Waterless Car Wash but all's it did was smear it around. Adam's, you have failed ME!!! :lol:

21 answers to this question

Like Rick said...and to use his words.....Investigation still pending!!! I'll take the new Roush Stage 3 to avoid trial Adam....your call!:lol:

*Off the record...I laughed when I read your posts about it being a Ford!

Thanks for being a good sport, I was waiting to get flamed :cheers:

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Never thought of that one....could you imagine! Invisible undercarriage spray could be used for some good jokes!

I mostly hang out here when I'm out of pharmaceuticals.

:add:

Maybe some Invisible Undercarriage Spray...

That's why I wear thongs when I go to car shows and other public outings. S**t happens, and usually to me.

Never thought of that one....could you imagine! Invisible undercarriage spray could be used for some good jokes!

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Maybe some Invisible Undercarriage Spray...

That's why I wear thongs when I go to car shows and other public outings. S**t happens, and usually to me.

Jim it was probably just the ford not the APC. :jester: Can't wait to see it finished :thumbsup:
Like Rick said...and to use his words.....Investigation still pending!!! I'll take the new Roush Stage 3 to avoid trial Adam....your call!:lol:

*Off the record...I laughed when I read your posts about it being a Ford!

FAILED me too....I used some Adam's All Purpose Cleaner and look at what happened! It worked so well it removed the paint, rear quarter, windows, tail light and so on.....maybe I should have diluted it!!! Maybe Adam should buy me a 2012 Roush Stage 3........then I would forget about the whole thing!!!!!:banana:

Archived