Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who's up to it?

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Found this while cruising around tonight on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adam's Detailing Clay Bar & Detail Spray Combo

Was going to comment and correct the reviewer, but I'm incapable of doing so without involving slander and rude comments about his mother.

Someone else care to wax intellectual on the reviewer?

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

I took care of that Jive Turkey,<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :lol:</v:shapetype> But I was professional!

I commented on his comment and also cut and pasted the same as a Five star review

:thumbsup:

Guest Gone & Forgotten
I took care of that Jive Turkey,<!--?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /--><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :lol:</v:shapetype> But I professional!

Gonna go read it. :lurk:

:pc:Sweet. :pc:

:lol:

I took care of that Jive Turkey,<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :lol:</v:shapetype> But I was professional!

I commented on his comment and also cut and pasted the same as a Five star review

:thumbsup:

Backed ya up buddy:cheers:

Looks like he has replied to your comments....

What I don't get is how someone can feel they can comment on a product when they've never even tried it!

At least he did offer a $100 bet for a side by side comparison on a black car..... Looks like an easy money maker for the person who supplies the Adams clay haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse any grammatical errors

What's funny is in this guy's "review" talks about buying Meguiar's, Mothers, etc. instead, but Adam's isn't much more expensive then those.

10-15 dollars isn't worth having a top notch product? I guess not.

I know a Meguiar's Clay Kit at an auto parts store will set you back around 20 dollars.

The guy is obviously a troll. We've submitted a complaint to Amazon b/c if he hasn't bought it, he shouldn't have been able to review it.

The price thing is a joke... hes comparing our stuff at 200grams to the tiny little wafers of OTC bars, not to mention we give you a storage jar instead of nothing or those snap cases that will let the clay dry out.

As I usually say - Ignorance is bliss and he seems to be a VERY happy guy :D

The guy is obviously a troll. We've submitted a complaint to Amazon b/c if he hasn't bought it, he shouldn't have been able to review it.

The price thing is a joke... hes comparing our stuff at 200grams to the tiny little wafers of OTC bars, not to mention we give you a storage jar instead of nothing or those snap cases that will let the clay dry out.

As I usually say - Ignorance is bliss and he seems to be a VERY happy guy :D

That IMO is a weakness of Amazon. I too left a review, and never bought it from them. :D

Of course I've used both products.

I also love the douches on Amazon that leave a negative review because they had a problem with their shipping.

Nothing to do with Amazon or the product at all. But because their mail carrier failed to get their package to them, they go on Amazon and leave a negative review.

So dumb.

This one dude's review is getting you gent's going eh?

Just post your own positive reviews, and drown out his negative review, if that's your goal. This way, people actually listen to all your positive reviews and want to buy the product. Everytime I see a pissing match going on in the Amazon review section, I tend to get my products elsewhere.

I bet this guy’s car has swirls all over it,<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> </v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 44.25pt; HEIGHT: 37.5pt" id=_x0000_i1025 alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://adamsforums.com/forums/images/smilies/smack.gif" src="file:///C:\Users\Frank\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtml1\04\clip_image001.gif">:lolsmack:</v:imagedata></v:shape> he would end up embarrassed after seeing my Black Beauty parked next to his

.:D

I also love the douches on Amazon that leave a negative review because they had a problem with their shipping.

Nothing to do with Amazon or the product at all. But because their mail carrier failed to get their package to them, they go on Amazon and leave a negative review.

So dumb.

My favorites are the ones that clearly don't know how to use the product or didnt' do an ounce of research and buy something only to find out it doesn't work like they thought it would, and then write a bad review like it's the products fault.

You know Dylan, this guy sounds like the guy on the GRRRR8 site that lambasted using Adams when he never has himself. You never know, it could be him...

He's such a tool! To comment on something he'd never seen, or used... WTF?

Guest Gone & Forgotten
Looks like he has replied to your comments....

What I don't get is how someone can feel they can comment on a product when they've never even tried it!

At least he did offer a $100 bet for a side by side comparison on a black car..... Looks like an easy money maker for the person who supplies the Adams clay haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse any grammatical errors

Case in point : I remodel home, paint apartments... ya know... a lot of what I do lately has been popcorn texture repairs from roof leaks. I go in, scrape the bad away, treat the area if needed (mildew, etc), mud if needed and when ready, I blow ceiling texture (popcorn) to patch it. I got sick of carrying the pancake air compressor, hose, hopper, etc and found a Wagner Tex tool that is a self-contained, handheld unit that is simple, lightweight and not overkill for a patch. I read 20-30 reviews on the item at home depot.com and amazon. The PROS that reviewed it said it's cool and nice to have in the work van. The NOOBS (Joe Homeowner) who hated it - had ZERO experience doing texture before. Yet, they be hatin'n'skatin' all over the tool.

I bought one and it paid for itself on the 2nd job in TIME saved and my back didn't get sore carrying a 40 pound compressor and making 3 trips to the van to get the same work done.

If you DON'T know what you're talking about - shut up and let someone who does - speak.

Was on a Camaro forum and found some woman recommending Meguire's Chrome polish for their stock Camaro rims. Really? The guy asking 'what do you use' showed his AFTERMARKET wheels - how about asking the store you bought them from rather than taking the advice of a ying-yang on the internet.

One of my pet peeves is people who speak when they shouldn't and the other is toast crumbs in the butter bowl.

:snap:

Archived