Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie Checking In

ssbusdrvr

Thanks guys.:) Was happy with what I was using so I thought, but Adams really adds that little bit of extra pop to put it over the top.:D

Welcome Mike, from Mike from east Orlando, but not to be confused with Mike from way east Orlando.
I think I know the Mike from way East Orlando LOL and since we live in SW Orange County you can can call me Mike from Way West Orlando.:thumbsup:
What happened to the Detail Spray?
Dummy here didn't have cap tightened down set it down and kicked it over. Just bought a gallon and Way East Mike gave me a bit extra for being clumsy. LOL

Thanks again and nice Camaro Lynn.:D Now can someone please throw a switch for the rain to go away?:help:After a great last two weeks of weather, the garage is stuffed full of garage sale stuff and the Hood had to change their sale from next week to this weekend.

<table cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align:top" colspan="2" align="center">Fri</td><td style="vertical-align:top" colspan="2" align="center">Sat</td><td style="vertical-align:top" colspan="2" align="center">Sun</td><td style="vertical-align:top" colspan="2" align="center">Mon</td></tr><tr><td style="text-align:center" rowspan="3" colspan="2">rain.png</td><td style="text-align:center" rowspan="3" colspan="2">rain.png</td><td style="text-align:center" rowspan="3" colspan="2">rain.png</td><td style="text-align:center" rowspan="3" colspan="2">rain.png</td></tr><tr><td style="white-space:nowrap;padding-right:15px;color:#666">

</td><td>

</td><td>

</td><td>

</td></tr><tr><td style="white-space:nowrap;padding-right:15px;color:#666">

</td><td>

</td><td>

</td><td>

</td></tr><tr><td style="white-space:nowrap;padding-right:15px;vertical-align:top;color:#666">

</td><td style="text-align:right;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:5px;padding-right:2px;vertical-align:top">79°</td><td style="text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:2px;padding-right:5px;vertical-align:top;color:#666">70°</td><td style="text-align:right;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:5px;padding-right:2px;vertical-align:top">80°</td><td style="text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:2px;padding-right:5px;vertical-align:top;color:#666">73°</td><td style="text-align:right;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:5px;padding-right:2px;vertical-align:top">78°</td><td style="text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:2px;padding-right:5px;vertical-align:top;color:#666">73°</td><td style="text-align:right;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:5px;padding-right:2px;vertical-align:top">84°</td><td style="text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;padding-left:2px;padding-right:5px;vertical-align:top;color:#666">72°</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thank Mike Added some pictures too on albums link. Will need a fix next week LOL! This weekend sure looks like a big washout huh?:(

This weekend is terrible. I was supposed to be up in Deland today at a show and tomorrow I am supposed to be at Flagler Beach...we'll see what the morning brings.

Archived