Customer Service 866.965.0400

ZL1 nurburgring lap time

JHL88

Thats Awesome news. There were so many Naysayers out there who said "The Camaro is to Heavy to be that fast" Well GM showed them. Its 18 seconds faster than the CTS-V and only 22 Seconds slower than the ZR1. Not bad for a $50k car, is the ZL1 the best performance value for the money? I would say so, Its faster than some $150-300k Cars

Impressive but Sorry, a camaro and the nurburgring don't belong in the same sentence:jester::willy::willy:

Gotta give credit where credit is due man, no matter how bad it hurts;)

This is always subjective, as we live in the horsepower era as of late, you can make anything"fast". But as far as bang for the buck super car status...gotta go with GTR, Vette, CTSV and now Camaro? Ouch that hurts...sorry boys:patriot:

I've always said, I'm a car and detail enthusiast, no matter where it comes from I think it's great. Now if you ask me is it the same riding in a Camaro vs a Porshe or a Lamborghini? Build/feel/quality wise, it's not even close, but the field is definitely evening out when it comes to speed!

i cant wait to get behind the wheel of one, im sure one of my friends will pick one up. I absolutely love the CTS-V and the luxury that you get with the performance is just unmatched for the price you pay. As long as they keep the price down as much as they car for the ZL1 it might actually make competition for the GT500 because IMO the normal SS Camaro puts up no fight stock vs stock. The ZL1 could change that, under 60k and they will have a good car for the masses, if not then well just have to see how the market reacts. I hope they stick it under 50 like they have said in a few magazines, looks like a monster! :D

Archived