Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Waterless Car Wash....

Grubrunner

Question

..... if you haven't tried it, or are on the fence - trust me I was - about a product that claims to be a "...safe and effective way to remove light surface dust and dirt without harming your clear coat," then take my word for it and get yourself some.

You'll be overly-impressed!

Tell em' Grub sent you :]

That's all folks.

PS: Use Adam's Waterless Wash Waffle Towels with it and you'll be blown away by the results.

14 answers to this question

..... if you haven't tried it, or are on the fence - trust me I was - about a product that claims to be a "...safe and effective way to remove light surface dust and dirt without harming your clear coat," then take my word for it and get yourself some.

You'll be overly-impressed!

Tell em' Grub sent you :]

That's all folks.

PS: Use Adam's Waterless Wash Waffle Towels with it and you'll be blown away by the results.

This is the point that I have been trying to get across since its inception! Too many folks on the fence!:2thumbs:Thank You!

I knew that I do things backwards from everyone else. I was using another company's products on my car and last spring bought the Adams waterless car wash, towels, and detail spray to take to shows. After the great results using waterless car wash and detail spray I changed to all Adams products.

I never use it as a waterless wash because my car gets way to dusty to use it safe after just 1 day at work. But I do use WW as a bug melter lol..I spray it on all the bugs before my wash then by the time the foam gun hits them they just run right off!

Can't believe anyone could be on the fence with WW!

Believe it.

Us that have been doing this for 20+ years will tell you that the "waterless wash" type product is not new. The theory has been around for some time.

The waterless wash products from yesteryears was a scam at best. They promised showroom-like shine without the use of any water. Just spray on a terry cloth towel and go to work. The finished product looked great in the correct [dim] garage lighting, but the minute it hit the outdoor sunlight, or anytype of decent lighting, all types of imperfections appeared..... then you spent more time polishing/waxing/cutting to get those blemishes out that you just created. Clouding, hazing, fine microscopic scratches and loss of sheen are just some of the things that immediately come to mind. All you were doing was "pushing" the dirt around rather than "trapping" and removing it.... as you were [foolishly] led to believe.

So when a car detailing product comes out that claims to wash/clean your car without the aid of water, some of us are very skeptic. Those are the ones I'm reaching out to..... this is NOT the type of product from the recent past that some may have tried and been disappointed with.

Many maufacturers have tried the waterless wash method - as have, I using it - but Adam's seems to have nailed it.

Archived