Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cat trouble...again

bigaudiofanatic

Question

So some of you may remember that I was having some cat trouble. The cat had one paw that still had clays that was scratching my car. That was taken care of.

Now I have another problem same cat. It seems when the cat jumps from the gritty sandy driveway to my car hood he slides about a half inch making very distinct scratch mars about a 1/4 wide. I can not just keep correcting these because I will wear out my CC

What are my options,

Thing I have thought about are the fallowing.

Chili powder around my car to agitate his paws and to stay away. Or on hood

This?

Surface Protection Film Roll - Everyday and Storage - Car Maintenance - Griot's Garage

Please help me

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEHE that little ba****d will not know what hits him tonight!!!!! I bought quite a few of these :D I put a heavy blanket under them and they are set.

Well don't be surprised if you end up with nothing but mice. Those "cheeseless" traps actually work. I had to put a few to the test.

SURE! And when my mother asks where the cat went and I explain what I did. I can give her your address? :lol:

the secret is to not tell anyone!. Back in 1962 when my dad bought his dairy farm the neighbours dog would come over and attack a few of the sheep that came with the farm.He took out his 22 and took care of that dog behind the barn.The neighbour came around looking for his dog and my dad told him he never seen it,He finally told my mom what happened 30yrs later.

SURE! And when my mother asks where the cat went and I explain what I did. I can give her your address? :lol:

Really? You haven't learned the value of the word "dunno" yet? :lolsmack:

"I dunno mom. He's an outside cat, maybe a racoon got to him. or someone brought him in the house and fed him. or a satelite fell out of the sky and landed on him like it did to Kenny."

See, easy.

Guest Gone & Forgotten
This:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5dzi_8Rscfs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe>

always loved that video. looks so real.

What about a scat mat? Not really intended for outdoor use, but could be worth considering. I have a similar problem and have been thinking about it. In my case though, the cats in question do have claws, so I'm hesitant to do anything which could startle them and cause them to splay those claws out for traction as they high-tail it out of there.

Archived