Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is this enough

Canadiantowman

Question

I have a GM crew cab p/u and so far this is what I have bought to clean my truck, do I have enough. I'm thinking I will need more microfiber towels to do the job. I don't want to start and find out I don't have enough to finish the job.

Here is what I have so far.

Adam's 4.25 Gallon Bucket with Sealed, Spin-Off Lid, Adam's Professional Wash Pad,

Adam's Great White Drying Towel (24" x 36"), 1 Adam's Double Soft Plush Microfiber Towel (16" x 16")

16oz Bottles of: Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner, Adam's Detail Spray, Adam's Detail Clay Bar (200 grams), Adam's Swirl & Haze Remover, Adam's Revive Pre-Wax Cleaner Polish, Adam's Buttery Wax, Adam's VRT

Two Adam's Square Tire Sponges, one Flip Pad Applicator and a Yellow Hex Hand Polishing Pad

7 answers to this question

Over time you will probably want more towels....

However, the first thing I would add to what you have is a second bucket, grit guards for both buckets and a second wash mitt.

One bucket is the rinse bucket, the other is the soap bucket.

One wash mitt is used on the upper surfaces of the truck (where you have less grit/dirt) and the other mitt is used on the lower dirty sections. This helps to alleviate scratches and swirls.

The gallons are definitely more economical. Car Wash, Detail Spray, and APC are the ones I use most. And when the micros are on special.........stock up. You'll go through those and the pads the most.

For the first claying, and especially on a truck, you will need more Detail Spray. And at least one more Great White drying towel, if not 2. Probably 4 single soft microfiber towels and a couple more double soft microfibers, specifically for wax removal. Add a blue hex pad and an orange hex pad for the revive and the SHR hand polishing. That's a lot of surface to polish, the hex pads will help your hands.

Archived