Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Boulder Blonde Wheel Brush on Backorder

Team Adam's

Question

To our fabulous forum customers!

It saddens me to say that our Boulder Blonde Wheel Brushes are on an indefinite backorder. We were caught off guard recently when our long time brush supplier told us they were sending us our last batch of USA made brushes, with all future shipments to come from China.

As you know we will not support that kind of practice, no matter how good our relationship with the vendor is.

In the meantime we have begun testing a ton of domestically made alternatives and will hopefully have them available for sale soon. If you're in a pinch and need a brush now check with your local distributor to see if they have any in stock.

We will announce the new brush as soon as one is identified. Those who currently have brushes on backorder we will send you the new brushes when they are available.

Thanks for your continued support and loyal business! We truly appreciate it.

16 answers to this question

I admire your stance on US made products. I just wish I would have got one sooner now :(

Mike, the dealer in post #2, said he still had one available... :thumbsup:

It is a great brush, I used to hate cleaning most wheels, now with this brush it is so easy and don't have to worry about scratching the wheel! :rockon:

I said it in the other thread, but I'll say it here too: I am amazed at Adam's continued allegiance to American made products. SO RARE in today's business world. I know that you guys will find an awesome alternative.

As a local distributor, I have one left of the current version for sale.

Archived