Customer Service 866.965.0400

Better Salesmen?

Cpwest

I was reading a thread the other day about how people discovered Adams and i saw that Dylan is the reason many of us are here. (Including me) I was just wondering if he was the one that sweet talked us or was it his truck. I believe it is his truck. I saw it over at GM-Trucks.com and was like damn! that thing is sexy. So i believe that his truck is the true seller of Adams. What do you guys think?

Dylan, Lynn, and Ashley are the super support team that keeps me coming back. They are great, I have had a couple issues with orders not having everything sent, give them a call and it is taken care of immediately. If I have questions I drop Dylan a PM and receive a response with a few minutes, if not within an hour or 2. Try to get that kind of customer support anywhere else. Everyone I have dealt with at Adams is super, I even had a email from Adam earlier this year when the phones went down at the warehouse. He told me to pm him my phone number and he would call me. My issue wasn't anything that couldn't wait, so I waited a couple hours and called them on the 1-800 number. I actually learned about Adam's on Speed Channel's Truck U a few years ago. I discovered AJ on youtube a few years ago while surfing and really liked his videos. I don't think he was with Adams at the time. The knowledgeable people on the forum are super too! I like to read all the articles and learn everything I can. I can't tell you how many tips and tricks I have picked up from the experts on here. So IMHO it is the whole company and everyone involved with it.

Dylan, Lynn, and Ashley are the super support team that keeps me coming back. They are great, I have had a couple issues with orders not having everything sent, give them a call and it is taken care of immediately. If I have questions I drop Dylan a PM and receive a response with a few minutes, if not within an hour or 2. Try to get that kind of customer support anywhere else. Everyone I have dealt with at Adams is super, I even had a email from Adam earlier this year when the phones went down at the warehouse. He told me to pm him my phone number and he would call me. My issue wasn't anything that couldn't wait, so I waited a couple hours and called them on the 1-800 number. I actually learned about Adam's on Speed Channel's Truck U a few years ago. I discovered AJ on youtube a few years ago while surfing and really liked his videos. I don't think he was with Adams at the time. The knowledgeable people on the forum are super too! I like to read all the articles and learn everything I can. I can't tell you how many tips and tricks I have picked up from the experts on here. So IMHO it is the whole company and everyone involved with it.

:iagree:

The products sell them selfs add the service thats provided by all the very helpful employees = the perfect company.

I was reading a thread the other day about how people discovered Adams and i saw that Dylan is the reason many of us are here. (Including me) I was just wondering if he was the one that sweet talked us or was it his truck. I believe it is his truck. I saw it over at GM-Trucks.com and was like damn! that thing is sexy. So i believe that his truck is the true seller of Adams. What do you guys think?

HAHA!! Dammit!! Hes on to me :jester:

Honestly, I hang out on a lot of the same sites I did before coming to work for Adam (GMFullsize, TBSSowners, SilveradoSS, PTNET, etc) and you can ask anyone who remembers me from years past - I'm pretty much doing the exact same thing I was before I was an "Adam's Employee". On most of those sites I was kind of the unofficial go-to detailing question guy anyways.... only difference now its a job and not just a hobby. Doesn't hurt to have some juicy truck candy in my sig either :D

LOL... and I didn't even work here then! It'll only be 2 years this coming March... I was just a customer back in the day. :2thumbs:

I remeber it was me asking about leather conditioner for the SS and I seen your post of your TBSS with pictures of how your dash n seats were matt finish which looked great so i went to adams and purchased the sammple kit along with leather and interior conditioner and havent looked back.

About 6 years ago on Digital Corvettes, another forum member there responded to a detailing question I had by suggesting I reach out to Adam's Polishes.....so I sent an email, sent a second....at which point my phone rang, and the voice on the other end said "Hi Al, this is Adam...."

Haven't looked back since.....

:rockon:

Archived